Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Throwing Weapons Are Going To Be Op?

AlienOvermind

HOPEFULLY armor/dmg 2.o will address this

but it is srsly $&*&*#(%& that throwing knives are FAR more powerful than almost all firearms ingame

they're supposed to be stealthy, but having them outdamage 90% of the other weapons is kinda ridiculous (just make them do some kinda extra dmg on unaware enemies, then viola they are stealth killers, but don't let them out dps 99% of sidearms)

"Waaah people keep killing everything before I get a chance Waaah too op nerf pls."

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people complain and rant about any weapon or warframe that is above average.

a) Some weapons are MEANT to be more powerful than others.

b) It is your own choice not to use them or any weapons better than throwing weapons. Don't cry OP just because you're too bone-headed to see past that.

c) Stop trying to nerf everything into the ground to satisfy your own needs. Making everything below average is not the route to go.

this so much speaks not just for this threat but for so many other cry threats

They need to be made semi-auto. It doesn't make sense making them full auto. With guns it is obvious since it's the mechanical parts inside that cause them to auto fire while you can hold the trigger but with throwing weapons you don't freaking hold a trigger down continuously.

its funny because for my first few weeks of using Despair I thought it was semi auto so I was clicking away for a few weeks until I realized why it was so OP.

"Waaah people keep killing everything before I get a chance Waaah too op nerf pls."

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people complain and rant about any weapon or warframe that is above average.

a) Some weapons are MEANT to be more powerful than others.

b) It is your own choice not to use them or any weapons better than throwing weapons. Don't cry OP just because you're too bone-headed to see past that.

c) Stop trying to nerf everything into the ground to satisfy your own needs. Making everything below average is not the route to go.

Translation:

A) I like my OP

B) Use the OP, don't ask for a challenge

C) Stop trying to balance the game

Buff it's damage even further.

Reduce it to semi auto and firerate of 1.7 (Despair, Kunai/3.3 (Hikou)

Reduce clip size to 2 (You are holding only two of them, right?).

Buff the crit chance and crit damage.

That it won't be OP and you'll have to deal with arc mechanic, not ignoring it by throwing a fist full of firerate mods.

so lets get this straight you want to take away the most well balance weapons in the game

the dev have already said the melee damage system is broken and the primary weapon is lacking in higher tiered levels(note:new player prospective not everyone has max serration)

what if the secondary throwing weapons are perfect and ino they are  and everything else needs balancing 

why do we have to attack this weapon type can we not just  be happy DE has given the new players a way to take on harder missions

the thowing weapons them selves do not have huge damage values they just avoid  a certain amount of armor 

you could take a braton  and give it armor peircing/armor ignore  and it would be just as op

Honestly its pretty silly. Mouse wheeling and macros are approved by DE for it, so that essentially makes semi-autos the same as auto except that you have to go find a third party program to do it. Whats the point of it then? Why not just have those weapons as auto and save people the trouble?

Wut?

You understand that fire macros are illegal right?

All tickets sent to DE about using macro to wutofire have been responded as "this is illegal and might get you banned if caught"

Almost mastry 7, I saw stalker more than 10 times. So far only dread or mod drops for me. fy RNG.

Back to OP.

Full auto is too handy, if anything but this should be changed first.

And inb4 nerf Acrid.

No leave everything full auto but slow down the ROF if you want.

The FPS bug is the one that is killing weapons not thrown weapons themselves.

Did you even use the Acrid? Poison damage type that ignores armor, DoT that stacks with every shot for 4 seconds each. The DPS output is highly superior vs Despair or Kunai.

You don't need this DoT, if target alredy dead from steel storm. Or you really wanna place your stackable thing on every 100+ enemy in room?

Edited by letir

They need to be made semi-auto. It doesn't make sense making them full auto. With guns it is obvious since it's the mechanical parts inside that cause them to auto fire while you can hold the trigger but with throwing weapons you don't freaking hold a trigger down continuously.

However, space ninjas don't need guns. that's the whole reason why these kunai are so strong.

Because ninja > guns. It's game logic and it reigns supreme. Stop trying to ruin a perfectly good idea.

In my opinion, all throwing weapons should be semi-auto and have small magazine (about 2-5). It's just throwing knives/shurikens and not machineguns, full-auto is completely out of place here. And with reload being too fast small magazine is a must.

Dude, we're NINJAS~

No, simple damage nerf is kinda wrong. It's just all weapons have some drawbacks: machineguns have slow reload and high recoil (like gorgon), powerful weapons have low firerate (like orgis), shotguns are effective only on small distance. And throwing weapons have no drawbacks and that's kinda unfair. So, semi-auto and small magazine size would be enough to make it normal weapons, not a faceroll weapons.

Hey, I LIKE playing this game with my face stop ruining things for people like me!   If anything, they need to buff everything else so I can faceroll MORE missions.