Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Last Resort, don't blame me if your speakers explode from this mighty roar

Max volume headphones for dramatic effect 

But now I can’t hear anything when I tried replaying it

Hmmm it was loud at first, but that was probably just a fluke… I wonder why everything is silent 🤔

Edited by Malikili
Volume not plural
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Wow. And I thought Denmark was getting inhospitable for migrants.

Then we see the political changes in places like Sweden and Holland as well... Yeah, not a good time to be looking for a new home.

2024 is looking like it'll continue the trend.

1194100.gif

This might be an unpopular opinion but, it's about time countries began focusing, to an extent, on their own citizens and securing their own borders. Ideally, a temporary solution which will hopefully allow them to look to rework their immigration policies as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PSN)abbacephas said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but, it's about time countries began focusing, to an extent, on their own citizens and securing their own borders. Ideally, a temporary solution which will hopefully allow them to look to rework their immigration policies as well.

Well, the pendulum has begun swinging the other way as a reaction. Let's just hope it doesn't swing too far. I'd really hate that.

As for the situation in Chicago, the administration did take a dump in the bed, and now they're going to have to sleep in it. Too bad others are suffering from sh*t policies.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PSN)abbacephas said:

Isn't that always the case? People in power act like petulant children, and regular folks pay the price.

Perhaps a tad of a generalization, but there are individuals on the scene, that are portrayed to throw their toys around a lot. Be wary of how people are portrayed in the media, however. Always try to find the original source, like film clips, posts etc, as lies by omission or structure are rampant these days.

1 minute ago, L3512 said:

Didn't play a single minute of PS and do not regret it at all.

Each to their own, I guess. Of course, if you don't need the forma in the first place, it is understandable.

I also picked up a couple of sets of zaw parts to play around with, now I have plenty of weapon slots.

15 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Each to their own, I guess. Of course, if you don't need the forma in the first place, it is understandable.

I also picked up a couple of sets of zaw parts to play around with, now I have plenty of weapon slots.

Oh yea it's a great farm for Forma and usually fun running in good team however even though I could always use the Forma I just couldn't bring myself to play.

• Like 1