The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

y know, Im a tad bit disappointed in the new prime cosmetics

I realize that De put quite some effort into making it.

But, I guess i kinda wanted something cooler ,I'm probably just peeved cause i've been saving up for this.

Also the dragon nikana animation doesn't seem to work quite as well with the primed version.

End of rant.

Ps:i really like the look of spira p tho

nothing so delicate about a 850 energy pool(with a decent primed flow of course)

elegant, but not delicate.

also,call me uncultured but, I find it a bit odd how the design shifted from poisonous herbs to tentacles.

Technically, it shifted from tentacles to herbs as Saryn Prime came first.

Anyway, I like the new design a ton, it's good, it fits, it's not made of solid gold.

Perfect.

Well, I don't necessarily pick all my colors from the orokin palette, I just use general orokin colors such as black, white, dark gold and gold. I do get the golden color I use from the orokin palette, though.

I mostly use the orokin palette's beige and light browns as the base of my frame color. then  use the darker hues of colors from the basic palette and then top the metal parts or tattoos off from shamrock or storm sets.

the dull beige really brings out the accents and tertiary colors even though I choose a much desaturated version of the color.

Helps me keep my my warframes off the dull hues while also not looking like it was painted in ms paint.

change of topics

nikana prime or broken war?

Nikana Prime. It's got more base damage, more crit, more status, slightly more attack speed. Too bad it's gonna be a pain in the &#! to farm, but hey at least it's not in T3 S rotation C! *looks at Saryn Prime Chassis* *gets triggered*