The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

17 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Very thin and long hair

That's right, you did mention before. Still have no desire to post pics at the selfie page?

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Anybody know what a new account has to do to be able to post in the forums?

Is it you need to actually download the game using that new account? I created a PC account thinking I could get permission to use the family computer to play Warframe. I was refused and my plan did not work and couldn't post because the game needs to be downloaded on that new account. I think?

25 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Not really. I've been with homework.

And you always find time to keep me entertained on chat. Thanks.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's right, you did mention before. Still have no desire to post pics at the selfie page?

Is it you need to actually download the game using that new account? I created a PC account thinking I could get permission to use the family computer to play Warframe. I was refused and my plan did not work and couldn't post because the game needs to be downloaded on that new account. I think?

And you always find time to keep me entertained on chat. Thanks.

No problem.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

This was so funny! What makes you think the faceless librarian was a woman? 

The way he formulates his sentences, his sometimes unforgiving elite responses. It mirrors a DUO of internet feminists I know. 

49 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

The way he formulates his sentences, his sometimes unforgiving elite responses. It mirrors a DUO of internet feminists I know. 

Oh god, the minute you mentioned feminist. I started to have Vietnamese flashbacks of me fighting the drooling suckers.

16 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Oh god, the minute you mentioned feminist. I started to have Vietnamese flashbacks of me fighting the drooling suckers.

We all have scars it seems.

14 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Death before dishonor

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Look an update :D 

Just now, ninja234 said:

Has an amazing rhythm great sound but it's not my taste maybe i'm just biased against these genres of music but of course there are exceptions.

I like pretty much everything aside from country music and rap music. This one had to be metal :)