The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Go apologize to the wall. Then watch some rugrats to remember what friendships mean.

*apologizes to the wall*

Friendship is to purge the unclean, burn the heretics in holy fire, also food, psychological help and comfort.

4 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

ew stop touching me you reporter

Don't you think you're taking this a bit far?  You and BrownStalin were going full sh!t post in the pet topic and you both know it.

Edited by Noamuth
Honorable Mention

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Don't you think you're taking this a bit far?  You were going full sh!t post in the pet topic and you know it.

honestly i don't give a sh*t at this point since this is literally the only interface i have any sort of friendship in

if i get banned there goes my remaining dignity and any sort of social status

point is i don't need this bs because i have no where to exert the f*ckton of stress i'm holding 

any sort of tears just immediately trail into this self-depreciating mess of how pathetic i am because i can literally not contribute anything to myself or the world

the sh*tty reply i always get when i even dare to express my stress is 'oh go take a nap or something' or the person in question literally pressuring me to do this thing which will apparently destress me

guess what

i have to take a nap single every day because my energy is that low at this point 

what has it done for me

nothing

jack sh*t

this is why i sh*tpost

the really only genuine way to relieve my stress 

if i make some bad dad joke i can't take pride in that because it's forced censored humor

so good god sorry you're not happy with the topic

I don't give a damn about the topic.  If Sh!tposting is a stress relief for you, go nuts.  But don't get upset and start guilt tripping one of my friends for wanting to preserve their topic.

You want to sh!tpost?  Do it here.  Nothing in LPW is ever on topic.  It's over 12,000 pages of sh!tposting.

I like you, I really do.  You're a riot and I feel bad that you're upset and that I've contributed to it.  But I can't tell these things unless you communicate and let me know.  

You have depression, I've been there, I've clawed my way out of it and I'm still doing it, for the last 20 years.  Yes, I've even tried to kill myself a couple times, it was that fcking bad.

I get having Warframe as your only source of interaction, for me it was City of Heroes, and I was damn lucky to find a group of people willing to put up with my nonsense.  And you know what? I think LPW could be that group for you.  But if you hold onto petty bullsh!t like this and constantly badger someone, then you'll lose this group fast.

sh!t post to your hearts content, but be responsible about it.