Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, BrownStalin said:

One time my cat (rip) came to me with a mouse. Nothing unusual at first but then I realized that my cat cut open the cat, continued to stretch the wound to the point that when he gave it to me, the insides were kinda spilling out.

And that is how i decided that cats are better than dogs.

stop telling your cat to cut itself 

dogs don't shiit and piss and vomit eternally if you train them right

cats are bitschy little motherfuccers

14 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

My damn kitten has been toying with this mouse for about 20 minutes now.  I first noticed she had it when she DROPPED IT ON MY FEET BUT FORGOT TO KILL IT FIRST

Reveal hidden contents

14721605_10210685908213306_5069663087396362657_n.jpg?oh=83ca543866a113c4372c3b52b2810042&oe=58981C7C

Here, I thought you might like the pleasure of eating this one live. -- cat, probably

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

stop telling your cat to cut itself 

dogs don't shiit and piss and vomit eternally if you train them right

cats are bitschy little motherfuccers

Did i say cat? I meant mouse.

It isn't that dog crap everywhere (we have a dog now.), it's just when a dog does something destructive 9/10 out of ten it does it out of stupidity and clumsiness. When a cat does something destructive, you know it 100% meant to do what it just did and it will feel proud about it. When i had a cat it knocked over a vase and then it walks out of the mess as if nothing happened and takes a nap. Cat's are purposely mean and they know you hate it, but it doesn't care.I like that. same cannot be said about women...

8 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Did i say cat? I meant mouse.

It isn't that dog crap everywhere (we have a dog now.), it's just when a dog does something destructive 9/10 out of ten it does it out of stupidity and clumsiness. When a cat does something destructive, you know it 100% meant to do what it just did and it will feel proud about it. When i had a cat it knocked over a vase and then it walks out of the mess as if nothing happened and takes a nap. Cat's are purposely mean and they know you hate it, but it doesn't care.I like that. same cannot be said about women...

still

i'd rather not have the smell of biokleen scrubbed over everything in the morning

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

still

i'd rather not have the smell of biokleen scrubbed over everything in the morning

Well, dogs aren't the greatest in terms of smell as well. You know that wet dog smell? It has been with us since we got it has smelled like a wet dog even after we clean and dry it.

Edited by BrownStalin

27 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Here, I thought you might like the pleasure of eating this one live. -- cat, probably

Mag does like to share.

I couldn't take her playing with this thing for 30 minutes.  She chased it into one of the rugs, so I snatched it up and tossed the little thing out the front door.  Right now, she's looking all over the livingroom for it.  I feel bad about taking her enjoyment away, I think I'm gonna give her a treat or something, to distract her.

21 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

He is currently gathering his family to raid your house

"Yesterday, October 22nd, 2016 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the Mice Colonies of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the Cat and Rug forces of Noamuth's Dominion."

Edited by BrownStalin

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

"Yesterday, October 22nd, 2016 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the Mice Colonies of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the Cat and Rug forces of Noamuth's Dominion."

''We will commence operation ''Chew on Noamuth's stuff'' in 2 days''

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

It'll really suck if they do.  Mag will just toy with them, Tank is the sadist and breaks the legs before eating them alive.

I've walked in on him sitting and watching a mouse trying to escape with it's inside bits trailing behind it.

last thing before i go to sleep.

If they come back and you personally catch them, do what this OP did.

Edited by BrownStalin

18 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

but what if your cat follows you to work, take the mice you leave and bring em back?

My cats don't go outside.

Tank is missing a leg and isnt able to defend himself or escape and Mag isn't fixed yet - I was hoping she'd get bigger than a shoe and didnt want to subject her to surgery until she has a chance to get bigger.  Doesnt seem to be happening though, still about the same size as a women's sneaker.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

My cats don't go outside.

Tank is missing a leg and isnt able to defend himself or escape and Mag isn't fixed yet - I was hoping she'd get bigger than a shoe and didnt want to subject her to surgery until she has a chance to get bigger.  Doesnt seem to be happening though, still about the same size as a women's sneaker.

Oh