Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Fine, you?

Fine.

A bit annoyed.

Dealing with a left-wing teacher who was trying to teach my nieces gender ideology and being called a right-wing extremists but a crowd of wimpy b*tches who don't even know what is the Bhaskara formula but have the solution to all of the world's problems.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

You can always set up alarms and reminders on your PC 

That's what I did when I couldn't afford a cell phone during college.  My laptop became my alarm clock

but, what should i fiddle with when i'm bored on a buss, or somewhere else which isn't infront of my pc ;~:

1 minute ago, Snyphurr said:

Fine.

A bit annoyed.

Dealing with a left-wing teacher who was trying to teach my nieces gender ideology and being called a right-wing extremists but a crowd of wimpy b*tches who don't even know what is the Bhaskara formula but have the solution to all of the world's problems.

Ah yes, the people who think their ideology is the best and disagree with anything else. Also, is gender ideology supposed to be taught or did he decide that on his own?

4 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Fine.

A bit annoyed.

Ouch.  Can they change teachers or get a tutor?

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

but, what should i fiddle with when i'm bored on a buss, or somewhere else which isn't infront of my pc ;~:

A book, sketchpad, knitting, crochet or sewing.

Fairly mindless activities that wind up being productive.

Edited by Noamuth

Just now, Noamuth said:

A book, sketchpad, knitting, crochet or seeing.

Fairly mindless activities that wind up being productive.

i have a hard time start reading a book, but when i start reading it's even harder to put it away. i don't like drawing, knitting, crochet. and seeing get's bored since i've seen everythign like a million+ times.

i am also lazy, which is weird because the school i go to require me not to be lazy

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i have a hard time start reading a book, but when i start reading it's even harder to put it away. i don't like drawing, knitting, crochet. and seeing get's bored since i've seen everythign like a million+ times.

i am also lazy, which is weird because the school i go to require me not to be lazy

Sounds like you're SOL for two days then.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

No, public school.

That means the state controls who are the teachers.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Ah yes, the people who think their ideology is the best and disagree with anything else. Also, is gender ideology supposed to be taught or did he decide that on his own?

Do you think that a 6 year old child is supposed to be troubled about their sexuality?

Of course, that is something that you decide on your own, but they want to shove down the LGBT agenda down everyone's throats and whoever disagrees is a homophobic right-wing extremist.

1 minute ago, Snyphurr said:

No, public school.

That means the state controls who are the teachers.

Do you think that a 6 year old child is supposed to be troubled about their sexuality?

Of course, that is something that you decide on your own, but they want to shove down the LGBT agenda down everyone's throats and whoever disagrees is a homophobic right-wing extremist.

Wow.  In the US, we can change teachers.

One funny but sad example of how they act happened this year.

This city's mayor is part of possibly the most corrupt political party ever, also known as labor party.

During three years, he did nothing.

This year, he built a new bus and train station, and a small park.

He also gave the police force some "incentive", as well.

During this year, he was preaching peace for his campaing.

Two weeks before the election, he threatened do destroy all he had built if he wasn't re-elect.

24 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Oh Islam

you'rw making it harder and harder for me to believe in you...not that I was that religious in the first place.

I never claimed to be good at winning popularity contests.

I was just merely stating the extreme opposite of what Noa wrote. And it can be a frightening reality if Political Correctness ruled.