Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

36 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Let me see if I've got this right. The non-racist, non-misogynist, non-bigoted, non-homophobic people voted for the racist bigoted misogynist who ran a scam university, panders to white supremacists, and runs voter suppression campaigns in black areas. And the reason they voted for this person is that the opposition kept calling them racist and bigoted and misogynist for supporting such a candidate? That.... doesn't actually make sense. If you support someone like trump, you should expect to be seen as supporting his behavior and the things he says.

I wanna argue with you so hard right now...*resisting intesifies*

SO what is your favorite flavor of cupcake?

10 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I wanna argue with you so hard right now...*resisting intesifies*

SO what is your favorite flavor of cupcake?

Not really a cupcake person, tbh. Brownies are better. And cookies. Peanut butter brownies are the end times of baked sweets.

dunno bout pinapple pizzas but i did once go out with a group of chicks who took me to a place called  BBQ nation and ordered pineapple steak

which was just a slab of pineapple that was grilled on bbq sauce or something.

that thing looked sacrilegious mane .

Edited by n00b_m0m0

2 minutes ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

dunno bout pinapple pizzas but i did once go out with a group of chicks who took me to a place called  BBQ nation and ordered pineapple steak

which was just a slab of pineapple that was grilled on bbq sauce or something.

that thing looked sacrilegious mane .

But... where's the steak? I like steak....

8 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Did anyone say... Trump?

YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRUMP CARD!

Which one; support, victimization, or hatred?

37 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Why does everyone i know say they like pineapple on their pizza? I don't get the appeal. I guess i will have to try it out the next time someone decides to order pizza.

As an aussie I find it weird that people don't like pineapple. We put on burgers, on pizza, on kebabs, in stir-fry, or just on the side. It's also good way to kill your protein which is what makes it so good with meat because the meat becomes tender.

3 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Which one; support, victimization, or hatred?

As an aussie I find it weird that people don't like pineapple. We put on burgers, on pizza, on kebabs, in stir-fry, or just on the side. It's also good way to kill your protein which is what makes it so good with meat because the meat becomes tender.

I need to visit Australia.

1 minute ago, NyxCrab said:

Never again, you wretched temptress.  Never again shall I click on a video and sit through it, hoping it turns into a Rick Roll.