Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Never found an awesome Necromancy mod like Undeath(turning into a lich is badass) but I always loved the combo of Corpse Preperation+Vile Art of Necromancy. Undead FX gives a small touch but not a lot. I have little to no knowledge of using Psikotics Necromancy Mod.

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

But it was a revamped Hercules tv show.

It was bad.  Kept switching up wording.  Went from decent sentence structure and good imagery to "I knew she was right for the job!"  like. wat.

And the books...too much description on trivial details.  I don't need an exact accounting of how Kahlan stabbed people in the neck, can we please move on?  And her interaction with what his faces brother - wasn't believeable.

The concept of the entire story was amazing, the execution was...bad. 

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

It was bad.  Kept switching up wording.  Went from decent sentence structure and good imagery to "I knew she was right for the job!"  like. wat.

And the books...too much description on trivial details.  I don't need an exact accounting of how Kahlan stabbed people in the neck, can we please move on?  And her interaction with what his faces brother - wasn't believeable.

The concept of the entire story was amazing, the execution was...bad. 

You wound me!

Image result for legend of the seeker hurt