Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Is that your pirate impression because i have been using the Zarr with You Are a Pirate playing in the backround for 5 hours now...

Arrrrg

6 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Is that your pirate impression because i have been using the Zarr with You Are a Pirate playing in the backround for 5 hours now...

Arrrrg

Nah, just my expression of frustration with arrogant, narrowminded c0ckwombles who push their narrow, arrogant c0ckwomble playatyles on new players and engage in trolling behaviour to drown out any positive feedback or suggestion.

"I want a way to select who I play with,.  An improved matchmaking system where I can select "speed run" or "non speed run" so everyone can enjoy public matches more"

No. Because you should just play the way I think is best.

No. People are lazy and recruiting is fine.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Nah, just my expression of frustration with arrogant, narrowminded c0ckwombles who push their narrow, arrogant c0ckwomble playatyles on new players and engage in trolling behaviour to drown out any positive feedback or suggestion.

"I want a way to select who I play with,.  An improved matchmaking system where I can select "speed run" or "non speed run" so everyone can enjoy public matches more"

No. Because you should just play the way I think is best.

Oh, well every community has it's bad eggs

On a side note. I just realized that i can replay The War Within quest! yey

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

c0ckwombles

This is a new insult for me. It sounds intriguing, but I'm not sure I totally understand what a c0ckwomble is. It kind of sounds like a species of vampire bat that drinks blood from the most.... convenient.... place it can find.  :)

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I hate the "go to recruiting" arguments so much. It's so arrogant, to just send anyone who doesn't play your way to recruit chat because public is all about that one guy's playstyle.

4 minutes ago, Azrael said:

This is a new insult for me. It sounds intriguing, but I'm not sure I totally understand what a c0ckwomble is. It kind of sounds like a species of vampire bat that drinks blood from the most.... convenient.... place it can find.  :)

I hate the "go to recruiting" arguments so much. It's so arrogant, to just send anyone who doesn't play your way to recruit chat because public is all about that one guy's playstyle.

get with the times!