Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

26 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yeah, Mag wasn't handling being alone well, so picked up a kitten for company.

Less attacking now, she's moved on to a silent claim of ownership over me.

Finally got the baby purring.  Seems my face is the place to be when she's happy.

My cat never used to sit on my face when she was alive... :3

She did always sit on my hand so that I couldn't do a damned thing with it. (LOL)

23 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Completely agree on the kuva part there, as a partialy color blind (red), it's really hard to see them especially on places like the gallion where it's also dark

32 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Yeah, it's really killing me. (I am partially color-blind as well)

You know what's funny, though?

Sometimes, I do an "Instinctive void-dash" even though I don't actually see the kuva cloud... and I actually manage to catch the damned thing!

It seems like countless trial and error is teaching me the rough timing and route of kuva clouds' movement.

Hell, I think I might be developing a Dare-devil like superpower of some kind thanks to this poor game design. (LOL)

I am gaining SUPERPOWERS!

Edited by NativeKiller

4 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Hey, guys and gals, I just beat my daily sorties and got a Pistol Riven mod!!!

...For Twin Kohmak.

...Uhm, yeah.

EDITED: Ooooooh, it just got turned into 150p :3

I would have given you love if you had given me that for free!

Is it crazy that I am actively looking for a Seer riven mod? Also. Finally found a game I want with my last dollar and pennies in Steam. Unfortunately I am 16 cents short!

;-;

BTW since when can we make boosters using Warframe Trading cards? I'll try to sell one of those.

what happened?  I was away and now ... IDK I was having game display problems and then well... got fed up like six months ago --- :(  

so I return to see if the problem - still exists --- downloading the warframe game -- again---

are we ever getting out of beta.. (maybe?)

2 hours ago, AerinSol said:

I would have given you love if you had given me that for free!

Is it crazy that I am actively looking for a Seer riven mod? Also. Finally found a game I want with my last dollar and pennies in Steam. Unfortunately I am 16 cents short!

;-;

BTW since when can we make boosters using Warframe Trading cards? I'll try to sell one of those.

what game do you need

10 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I thought it that it was a polite thing to let the in-laws pitch in but not technically necessary. :3

Idk, I kinda figured out a great name for my future son/daughter but me brothers are like telling me that it needs agreement from the in-laws or something.

At least that's how we Chinese do it.

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Idk, I kinda figured out a great name for my future son/daughter but me brothers are like telling me that it needs agreement from the in-laws or something.

At least that's how we Chinese do it.

Uhm, yeah.

In Asian cultures, it's pretty much committing "social suicide" if you don't let the in-laws take part in such decision making...

2 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

What if the in-laws have S#&$ attitudes and are bigots

From personal experience, there are pretty much two things that you can do.

1) Submit to their bigotry, bending your will as a free spirit

2) Let as many people know how reasonable your requests were, to minimize your social sacrifice for doing what you truly want to do

50 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

From personal experience, there are pretty much two things that you can do.

1) Submit to their bigotry, bending your will as a free spirit

2) Let as many people know how reasonable your requests were, to minimize your social sacrifice for doing what you truly want to do

I'll go with 2.

Free will rules!

Just now, NativeKiller said:

My personal... "religion" is human dignity and free will so I can get by that!

Best of luck to you! Just remember to claim your rights as respectingly and calmly as you can!

Well I think I'll only speak out against my future in-laws when me and whoever's unlucky to end up with me can support each other financially and being independent from parents.