Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, BrownStalin said:

Nope, In order to truly fulfill the stereotype you need to mention a pickup truck, someone starts singing Dixie Land and the use of racial slurs is multiplied by 70.

Gun-racked pick-up truck exists, but it's. . . it's military-grade. Thankfully Dixie is alien round here, Sinatra and the inkspots round here baby (Austin Powers wink). Racial slurs? Huh, we use nonesense words and bellowing.

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Pork noodles

Toilet paper roll for scale

RF529Q1.jpg

Feeeeecccccckkkkkk. I ate my last bowl of chicken and rice noodles yesterday. In addition, now I can smell it. On a side note, THATS what I call a good portion! Gimme 2!

7 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

It's a good song tho... (While the lyrics is heavily emphasizing racism it is catchy along with the instrumental)

I might look it up sometime, although I have been to something called the Dixie Stampede.

7 minutes ago, Unus said:

I might look it up sometime, although I have been to something called the Dixie Stampede.

>Dixie Stampede location: Tennessee

I quit...

Also, i just realized that there is a gun show every month in where i live...(and in someplaces not very far, every week)

Edited by BrownStalin

24 minutes ago, Unus said:

Feeeeecccccckkkkkk. I ate my last bowl of chicken and rice noodles yesterday. In addition, now I can smell it. On a side note, THATS what I call a good portion! Gimme 2!

Ayyyy. I sure ate it clean :9 Nothing left in the bowl

This is why I'm fat, worse yet I was considering having it together with a can of Coca-Cola but unfortunately the convenient store were all sold out :<

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, you in the beach-front territories of Texas? Or the "why did Satan leave the door to Sheol open" part? I've only been to one sadly.

No, live in a town near Dallas. I highly doubt my parents will drive me to Tennessee to see Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede...

Also this is what happens when 4chan is allowed to edit wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

"They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615."

8 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

This is why I'm fat, worse yet I was considering having it together with a can of Coca-Cola but unfortunately the convenient store were all sold out :<

Don't you mean fortunately? 

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I'm a coke addict.

On Chinese New Year half of the cans disappear from the fridge because of me.

Le sigh, and here I am make the mentally-impaired assumption that you guys only got Chinese-knock-off brand food products while only our entertainment soaked into everything. Go figure. 

12 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Also, good, coca-cola is an excellent method for removing rust off cars, I don't want you drinking solvent, your to interesting for that, ever try bicarbonate water? It's what I used to use back in my healthier days before I hit the (chocolate) sauce.

No, live in a town near Dallas. I highly doubt my parents will drive me to Tennessee to see Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede...

Also this is what happens when 4chan is allowed to edit wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

"They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615."

Bah, what a lord a booshet! Everyone knows the Draconians are EQUAL in power to the Zeta Reticulans! Goddem kids gettin things wrong!

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Le sigh, and here I am make the mentally-impaired assumption that you guys only got Chinese-knock-off brand food products while only our entertainment soaked into everything. Go figure. 

You lacist!

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

Also, good, coca-cola is an excellent method for removing rust off cars, I don't want you drinking solvent, your to interesting for that, ever try bicarbonate water? It's what I used to use back in my healthier days before I hit the (chocolate) sauce.

Image result for mr muffin i wanna die

Just now, Unus said:

Bah, what a lord a booshet! Everyone knows the Draconians are EQUAL in power to the Zeta Reticulans! Goddem kids gettin things wrong!

What about the...

ants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8127000/8127519.stm

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

It's what I used to use back in my healthier days before I hit the (chocolate) sauce.

I imagine you taking shot glasses of chocolate sauce...

8 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

You lacist!

Image result for mr muffin i wanna die

Sawy.

Goddem it, first the pork noodles, now dis vanilla muffin. My sisters watching a Japanese cooking show about pastries and. . . Feck it, I'm gonna go make a scooby-doo sammich.

12 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

What about the...

ants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8127000/8127519.stm

I imagine you taking shot glasses of chocolate sauce...

Geezus criminitly! Look at that inbreeding pile!

(Awkward laughter that goes on for a significant amount of time). . . yes, that would be very weird, there's always milk in those cups. . . mostly. . .(awkward silence).. . . . . I shove Oreos in the bottom and grind it up with a spoon.

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

Geezus criminitly! Look at that inbreeding pile!

(Awkward laughter that goes on for a significant amount of time). . . yes, that would be very weird, there's always milk in those cups. . . mostly. . .(awkward silence).. . . . . I shove Oreos in the bottom and grind it up with a spoon.

I wonder what happens to an ant when they inbreed...

I imagine that if i were to poke you with a needle, a stream of sugar, Oreos and milk will stream out.

On a side note. I think I am sick...less than a day I get a 4 day vacation from school...

I wonder what happens to an ant when they inbreed...

I imagine that if i were to poke you with a needle, a stream of sugar, Oreos and milk will stream out.

On a side note. I think I am sick...less than a day I get a 4 day vacation from school...

I can imagine the results roughly effect folks like this.

Eh, more like schmaltz and the black ichor of my si. . . I mean, puppet fluff. Babies, cats, and puppies like sleeping on me for some reason.

Dem it. Bed-bound, or minor discomfort?

6 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Headache still killing me

I'm not sure is it from inhaling that nose dildo too much....

I get duct congestion every so often, usually snap out of it after some massages, some honey-butter sandwiches, and a boiling shower.

Wait. . . WHAT THE ELL?!

Edited by Unus