Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Jesus.

My brother dropped his wallet and someone took it, rifled through the contents, took his debit card, drivers permit and military ID, and threw everything else out the window.

We spent the last hour walking up and down the side of i69 picking up bits of his wallet.

16 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Jesus.

My brother dropped his wallet and someone took it, rifled through the contents, took his debit card, drivers permit and military ID, and threw everything else out the window.

We spent the last hour walking up and down the side of i69 picking up bits of his wallet.

Damn

15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Jesus.

Sad :( people arent really kind with returning lost items.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:43 PM, MagPrime said:

Have you ever smoked?  If the answer is no, then you have incomplete data to draw your conclusion from.

I personally don't partake.  Inhalents require alcohol to have an effect, and edibles give me an unpleasant high.  I did friend a lotion recently that has no high of any kind and actually eases many of my headaches and migraines.

It even helps my grandmother with the arthritis in her hands, allowing her to spin and embroider again.

But, don't do marijuana just because someone suggests it.  Nothing wrong with not being interested in it.

there is just too much "data" in my experiential experiences of being... so tried 

I didn't realize that the forum buffer would buff the whole thing all out to now if I didn't delete it off the buffer   so yeah Mag Prime said that and I replied :) but never got to post LOL   ahh well -- half a month later is not too bad..

my grandmother got high with the pot back when I was a kid.. circa 1977    ---- I didn't do it till I was suicidal --- I am not suicidal any more so I don't smoke.. eleven years no cigarettes 20 years of no pot but I don't go critical with others life styles :)