Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

22 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

maybe

and how was the flight delay?

Uuuhg.

So, per the voice in the airport ceiling, some roofers caused noxious fumes to deep into the FAA control tower (it controls 3 towers for 3 airports, one of which was Washington D.C.'s Dulles) and the building had to be evacuated while they figured out what it was and where it was coming from.

I was supposed to board at 5:30pm EST but we didn't get back on the plane until 12:32am EST.  

That's how long it took them to track the source and get the building cleared. 

In the meantime, 3 airports were locked down. No take offs and no landings. (Outside of emergencies)

Also, frak airport food prices.  $4 for a can of soda?! It's cool, I'll just drink bathroom faucet water.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Uuuhg.

So, per the voice in the airport ceiling, some roofers caused noxious fumes to deep into the FAA control tower (it controls 3 towers for 3 airports, one of which was Washington D.C.'s Dulles) and the building had to be evacuated while they figured out what it was and where it was coming from.

I was supposed to board at 5:30pm EST but we didn't get back on the plane until 12:32am EST.  

That's how long it took them to track the source and get the building cleared. 

In the meantime, 3 airports were locked down. No take offs and no landings. (Outside of emergencies)

Also, frak airport food prices.  $4 for a can of soda?! It's cool, I'll just drink bathroom faucet water.

oh boy, sounds lovely

also, 4$ a can of soda, that's almost norwegian prices!