The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Well, I thought we're just talking about our favourite colors.

yeah when i make collars i ask that so its a color they like im not that mean when i do it i try to make it nice its after that i playfully bully 

Just now, seprent said:

yeah when i make collars i ask that so its a color they like im not that mean when i do it i try to make it nice its after that i playfully bully  

Hmm... that's something I learned from you today.

Make one for Rand0m. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

Hmm... that's something I learned from you today.

Make one for Rand0m. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

there is alot about me i dont really share Hun is encouraging me to be abit more openly social and here is fun 

well i need to know rand0m's favorite color and him physically here to measure him hmm acually maybe not that last part i could use my loki prime and use the loki default skin if need be  

il y a 9 minutes, seprent a dit :

i think i have some purple fabric in the shop (workshop) id have to sew it together and buy some buckles unless you want like a snap button prolly be shoddy work pretty basic tbh as i said before

2 kavats size with 6 kubrow and a dozen for birds.

Also a few warframe size for when i have guess.

Speaking of asking colours, what, exactly, do you mean by pet play with Nova?

it varies with what the person is comfortable with but mostly treating them like a favorite pet affection praise maybe alittle walkies for giggles :3 or more embarrassing or demeaning things like making you eat cereal from a pet bowl (a bowl i cleaned on a spot of the floor i cleaned for you) playful bullying that sort of thing  

my close circle of friends know i do it on variety like for you hmm id probably pet you give you some treats and maybe a belly rub then let you play outside while i made some cookies or something 

5 minutes ago, angias said:

I just want one warframe size purple.

The rest you can make it to your hearth content.

Velcro, snap button, or buckle?

i got alot of vibrant red so ill do that for the pets 

4 minutes ago, angias said:

No.

This will be a surprise for you.

Good or bad? Even i can't tell.

...right then. I actually don't know what to say for this.

4 minutes ago, seprent said:

it varies with what the person is comfortable with but mostly treating them like a favorite pet affection praise maybe alittle walkies for giggles :3 or more embarrassing or demeaning things like making you eat cereal from a pet bowl (a bowl i cleaned on a spot of the floor i cleaned for you) playful bullying that sort of thing  

my close circle of friends know i do it on variety like for you hmm id probably pet you give you some treats and maybe a belly rub then let you play outside while i made some cookies or something

Oh well. At least it matches up to what I think is pet play.

Inb4 all of us gets banned by DE

Oh well. At least it matches up to what I think is pet play.

Inb4 all of us gets banned by DE

like i said varies from person to person and what their comfortable with 

Dont thing DE even bothers moderating this thread since its 13K pages long 

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

like i said varies from person to person and what their comfortable with  

Dont thing DE even bothers moderating this thread since its 13K pages long 

I suppose so. Besides, there's no need for you to craft the collars when I learned this one neat trick from Rand0m.

Slaps Orvius to Seprent's neck

And now you're mine.

à l’instant, Renegade343 a dit :

I suppose so. Besides, there's no need for you to craft the collars when I learned this one neat trick from Rand0m.

And now you're mine.

Is this the new quest objective?

Save seprent from the bullS#&$ cc god.

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

And now you're mine.

i dont wanna unless you want malicious compliance at all times 

void mode's out 

i might be blind folded as my operator and have the smelter mask down almost at all times but im not that blind to see stuff coming 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

i dont wanna unless you want malicious compliance at all times 

void mode's out 

i might be blind folded as my operator and have the smelter mask down almost at all times but im not that blind to see stuff coming 

Oh no, I'm not doing that. I'm just slapping that on as a show of power, really.

Besides, would actually be funny if:

Spoiler

Teshin in TWW used his Orvius again to immobilize the Operator

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Oh no, I'm not doing that. I'm just slapping that on as a show of power, really.

Besides, would actually be funny if:

Reveal hidden contents

Teshin in TWW used his Orvius again to immobilize the Operator

i think it just messes with transference besides that it might hurt 

and not really a show of power to me as i got one too and it  doesn't slap on the neck it hovers above your head its more immobilization over control  your thinking of alads control collar and good luck getting that satellite dish on my neck unless you want a very angry valkyr on your butt 

Just now, seprent said:

and not really a show of power to me as i got one too and it  doesn't slap on the neck it hovers above your head its more immobilization over control  your thinking of alads control collar and good luck getting that satellite dish on my neck unless you want a very angry valkyr on your butt 

Hey, Rand0m did it to me, so I got that knowledge from that experience. But if you do want that control collar though, ask Alad V. He seems a bit more amicable these days.

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Hey, Rand0m did it to me, so I got that knowledge from that experience. But if you do want that control collar though, ask Alad V. He seems a bit more amicable these days.

then he might have used something else orvius is more strictly CC but if i can eh valkyr threat still stand 

You use Nova to placate Valkyr while you grab the control collar.

No she be very keen on getting you if you orviused me while nova is your smol im that valkyr's smol as she is my smol and im pretty accurate with a corinth