Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Silently watches Rand0m do his thing

*Looks around in paranoia.

Ordis? Scan for bugs, hidden cameras, security breaches and such! It could be the salad, but I feel like someone is watching me. And get Kubrow out of stasis, please. Those Kavats are useless as guards.

*Glares at Helminth.

Can’t believe I am going to do this again. Hey, Doc? Take the sample, find a countermeasure, see if this strain can be weaponized and gimme that solution for lively food. And use a smaller saw this time!

Just now, rand0mname said:

*Looks around in paranoia.

Ordis? Scan for bugs, hidden cameras, security breaches and such! It could be the salad, but I feel like someone is watching me. And get Kubrow out of stasis, please. Those Kavats are useless as guards.

*Glares at Helminth.

Can’t believe I am going to do this again. Hey, Doc? Take the sample, find a countermeasure, see if this strain can be weaponized and gimme that solution for lively food. And use a smaller saw this time!

Chuckles at Rand0m freaking out from all this

27 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Throws Nova ball of yarn

You know, I don't know how you turned into a cat, but whatever.

Because i behave like a cat, i could link images but im uncertain if they are allowed here or i could make a sketching thing but that must wait till i get somewhat stable at it.

gets trapped in yarn

15 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Yes, makes sneaking harder. I hope I will not have to pull Dr. Elisabeth Shaw. At least that one got laid first! Awww, my tummy...

Concerned "stare" are you .. transforming?

13 minutes ago, ShadyRoot said:

if this post is ever gonna stop we'll either all die or the posts gets closed or deleted   ;-;

Its more likely when either Warframe dies or mods closing it, though that has happened before only for it to be opened again.

9 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Because i behave like a cat, i could link images but im uncertain if they are allowed here or i could make a sketching thing but that must wait till i get somewhat stable at it.

gets trapped in yarn

Good. Now stay like that while I continue to stalk Rand0m.

10 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Ordis? Emergency decontamination and disinfection of Orbiter In 3... 2... 1!

*Relaxes in the Helminth room capsule as Ordis goes nuts.

3 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

It's not going to do anything to me.

Oh? An equivalent of Eidolon scream is not going to do anything to you? I don’t think so.

Wally! Someone is stealing your shtick! I thought we had a deal - you are allowed to haunt my Orbiter and I pretend to be afraid in exchange of making sure no one else does!

26 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Concerned "stare" are you .. transforming?

Nah, “cheese” was acting up. Am good now. Thank you for asking.

Just now, rand0mname said:

Oh? An equivalent of Eidolon scream is not going to do anything to you? I don’t think so. 

Wally! Someone is stealing your shtick! I thought we had a deal - you are allowed to haunt my Orbiter and I pretend to be afraid in exchange of making sure no one else does!

Of course not.

Traps Rand0m in his Helmith room and starts joyriding his ship

11 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Nah, “cheese” was acting up. Am good now. Thank you for asking.

Thats quite the "cheese" you ate.

32 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Writhes in panic

37 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Traps Rand0m in his Helmith room and starts joyriding his ship

You do realize I have the master key, so to speak?

Ordis, let’s test our security system. Again.

*Improved Domestik Drone rides close to Renegade, activates it’s Null-field and jams a syringe full of distilled Mr. Wriggles drool into the evil bird leg. Bird falls down.

Not bad.

*Picks up the Renegade, plucks several feathers, implants a tracker in the bird, duck tapes him to a Nullifier Drone and tosses the bird roll out of airlock.

I am not going to bother with air-support since Renegade somehow survived decompression among other things. Cheater ;).

Ordis, translate the tracker signal to everyone in range. Let’s see who will get the package first. Renegade Ordis, Corpus, Greneer or Sentients?

Please, notify the Stalker that Renegade was invading on his territory... this may speed him up. If I am going to be stalked on my ship, I am damn well better be stalked by the edge-lord with perfect physique and centuries old hate-boner! No offense to our handsome Narrator, but he does this stalking thing just for kicks and giggles ;).

*Crafts a cat toy out of the feathers.

Edited by rand0mname
Spelling.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Lifetime supply of cider, financial stability and a completely furnished house in the wilderness where I don't have to interact with society.

Alright, you have them in your dreams.

Now save me please? I don't want to be torn by either the Grineer or the Corpus.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Alright, you have them in your dreams.

Not good enough.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

I don't want to be torn by either the Grineer or the Corpus.

Should have given me what I wanted then, shouldn't you? Sucks to be you. RIP Renegade. I'll play the Trumpet at your funeral.

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Now save me please? I don't want to be torn by either the Grineer or the Corpus.

*Galeon and Frigate begin to shoot at each over.

Lordis announces a Corpus/Grineer conflict over Renegade. Battle pay is 3 Fieldrond vs 3 Detonite Injectors.

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Galeon and Frigate begin to shoot at each over.

Lordis announces a Corpus/Grineer conflict over Renegade. Battle pay is 3 Fieldrond vs 3 Detonite Injectors.

Help.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Now.

:highfive:

Buh bye.

Alright, I'll wish for them now.