The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

10 минут назад, seprent сказал:

then he will bankrupt the corpus to make back the credits thus ending the war since the corpus have no money to find their side genuis

I have 270mln credits. Renegade will loose all his feathers long before my bankruptcy.

8 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Or I could make you to a Kavat toy.

Turn me into Kavat toy or give me a Kavat toy?

9 минут назад, seprent сказал:

i prefer exploiter so i dont have to deal with that RNG shield kubrow sheit

Profit taker drops credits and is faster ;). Booster+booster from Thermia+Chroma pelt magical hug... And if Kavat blesses you, well, you will have enough material to duct tape Kuva Fortress garrison and its asteroids to the Fomorian.

Edited by rand0mname

15 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

You are too kind. I would keep the bird as Kavat toy for a little while. Little ones seem to like him. But... your ship, your rules.

Ah. Well, that explains it. Thank you.

*Hisses.

Nova, please, don’t forget, Renegade has eaten 4 Dragon keys and has duct tape sticking to him.

Anyway, thank you for your time! Nova, Seprent, Renegade, see you around.

*Returns back to her ship and flies away to replenish duct tape supplies.

Serioulsy, I used my year quota on that bird in 3 days! It is like he does it on purpose... maybe next time I will try different approach.

Torture is not my thing and i kinda did force this on him so ..

18 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Hmm.

Arm with syringe pops from the bottom of the tank and sedates Renegade

Next you wake up in a forest on Earth in comfy grass nest.

18 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Pfft. You will bankrupt Nef. I love Profit Taker fight ^.^

I seriously has to put my sheit together and start farming it for Crisma toroids so i can get on with Vox and Nightwave.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Arm with syringe pops from the bottom of the tank and sedates Renegade

Next you wake up in a forest on Earth in comfy grass nest.

I seriously has to put my sheit together and start farming it for Crisma toroids so i can get on with Vox and Nightwave.

im pretty on point with my night wave my friends want the stuff but arnt doing their stuff my GF kinda is but she can be excused due to night shift so she has taking tradables from me privilege 

i need to rank up vox solaris though i need torids and gryomags and im pretty sure heists dont reward per stage so its really in the i dont wanna do bin 

14 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Turn you into one. Of course.

*Buys a crate of extra adhesive duct tape.

You know, I usually improvise how to defend myself from being turned into a sub, sacrificed or corralled... but for this one? I will get creative. So, please, don’t :). Let’s be friends!

5 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

I do not enjoy hurting Renegade at all, but he tries to stub me, I ask him not to, he does not listen and... well, I do keep my promises.

3 минуты назад, seprent сказал:

i need to rank up vox solaris though i need torids and gryomags and im pretty sure heists dont reward per stage so its really in the i dont wanna do bin 

Heist reward per stage. Different tables though.

For Toroids, I was doing heist then you kill directors. You run out, kill Ambulases and then stick around on Mesa and kill everything. Mobs spawn all the time, but they do not grow in level and they drop Toroids without alert.

At least that was happening a couple of mouths ago. Now second spider seem like a better deal.

3 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Wakes up again

Well, that was fun.

You have an interesting definition of “fun”.

Just now, rand0mname said:

You know, I usually improvise how to defend myself from being turned into a sub, sacrificed or corralled... but for this one? I will get creative. So, please, don’t :). Let’s be friends!

Oh, we're friends. But I still want to do it.

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Yup.

6 minutes ago, seprent said:

im pretty on point with my night wave my friends want the stuff but arnt doing their stuff my GF kinda is but she can be excused due to night shift so she has taking tradables from me privilege 

Stage 2 is what people farms for Gyromag but is RNG hell, but as soon you get past it you can buy Gyromag/Atmo/Repeller. Though i find Toroids to be tedious to farm, cave farming is unreliable, so im stuck doing it with Nekros but spawns are wonky so i end just waiting for them to come.

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I do not enjoy hurting Renegade at all, but he tries to stub me, I ask him not to, he does not listen and... well, I do keep my promises.

For Toroids, I was doing heist then you kill directors. You run out, kill Ambulases and then stick around on Mesa and kill everything. Mobs spawn all the time, but they do not grow in level and they drop Toroids without alert.

Action equals a opposite reaction of same magnitude, i guess you could say.

That Toroid tip i will have to try.

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Heist reward per stage. Different tables though.

At least that was happening a couple of mouths ago. Now second spider seem like a better deal.

well mostly i need them for the rank up i got alot of the 12k ones for just rep so im fine on that 

i just need to range up enough to where i can buy the other parts for ranking up just need gyromags and uh vega torids the green one 

28 minutes ago, seprent said:

well mostly i need them for the rank up i got alot of the 12k ones for just rep so im fine on that 

i just need to range up enough to where i can buy the other parts for ranking up just need gyromags and uh vega torids the green one 

Yeah, Vega Toroids are rather crap to obtain if farming them.

Also:

Steals @rand0mname's duct tape

And I didn't know you can also italicize the ping names.

6 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Also:

Steals @rand0mname's duct tape

And I didn't know you can also italicize the ping names.

i need like 5 i think im in the vox room lemme check nope i need 10 dandy and 10 gyromag systems

And my potato laptop doesnt like that farming strat

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Spaceport is just quacked with its spawns, so annoying. I find Sola to be easiest with Calda next.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

And my potato laptop doesnt like that farming strat

Spaceport is just quacked with its spawns, so annoying. I find Sola to be easiest with Calda next.

well i need 5 more orange onces so ill get those first so i have all my others torid needs set so i dont have to bother as hard

11 minutes ago, seprent said:

well i need 5 more orange onces so ill get those first so i have all my others torid needs set so i dont have to bother as hard

I can really recommend having a booster when going for Toroid farming, it makes so much more "enjoyable". Calda = Orange, Sola = Yellow, Vega = Green

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I can really recommend having a booster when going for Toroid farming, it makes so much more "enjoyable". Calda = Orange, Sola = Yellow, Vega = Green

eeeeeh guess what i dont have kill me now

23 minutes ago, seprent said:

eeeeeh guess what i dont have kill me now

Welp, time use your assets and hit a relay for some fun.

6 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Buy Plat :P.

Buy PA, get shinies and plat, then do the no farm dance.

Then become sad because stalker still refuses to share his smonk but keeps teasing.