The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I͖̱n̙̟̠v̴̳o̘͕̖c̩̖̹̘̜a̶t̮ío̱̞͈͎̰n̕ͅ,̦̦̬ b̰̻͕̹́e̶̯ ̼i͔̮t̰̗͈̞͜ ͎̦͖͈̟͢ǫ̱f̰͍ ̹̭ţ͉̞̮̝̹̝h̴̠͙̻͇ę̩̠̤͇̥̣͈ ҉̭͖͎t̨r҉͖͎͉͕a̻̩̤v̞̠̰e҉̫̯͈̠̬s̬̺̻̻̤̘t͔͙̪̭̞̱͜y̩̗̭̬̙͈,͏͉̫̤̹̼

̣͖͢ļ̗̟̭̤o̠̘̣̬̪̦ǫ͖̬͇m̶̹̠̘̩̤̬͓i̛̺͖n͈̣̞͈̜̘g͟ ̗̙c̢͓͉͔̲͕̪̱l͏̬̤̼̤o͓͔͚͘se͝,̼̣ ̝̜̬i̦̞n̖̙͈͕ ̪͖̕di̸s̟r̪̯̠̦̼ȩ̤p͈̖͎̯̙̝a̪͔͖̦͚̼̱i̡̘͓r͙̙,̵̲͖̙ ͕͇̮̮͟
p͜u͍̻͚͘l̶̯͚̻̗̰͇̹ļ͚̹i̖̝̺̝̼̫n̳̻̖͈̠̞̮͟g҉ ͈̰̰̣̪̥̻͘a̭̘͈͚̙̻̗t̻͚ ̜̦̜̣̱̣y͠o̺͉͚̳̦u,̛͔
̞̪͚̖e͏a͈͕̪̳̺͟ͅͅti̛͓͉ṋ̱̝̝͕̘͠g̯̥̼̤̥̮̞ ̧̤y̹͕̹̪̹̫ͅọṵ͘,̰̜̖̦͕͚̣

w͚͚̝͍̤͇͢i͎t̘̣̣h͇͚̩͖̬̣̖ ̪͉̦t̝̫̭̺̘̥̘h̬̘͕̭͟e̷̺ ͍͕̹͙̺̤̭͞c̻̘h̛a̵̝͓o͍t̰̦̟̱͈̤̹́i͏ç ̥̙͇̺̮̫̩̀f̫e̞̼̰̦̯̱̯él̤̞̖̣͔̫ì̩͈̱̬ͅn͍̟̺̯̫g̗͉̻͖̝͞ ̧̼͎o͈͈f̛̺̖̮̟̜ ̧͙̣̪͍d̛͖̜̠͍̱̺e̵͎̺a̪̟͈̘̫t̯͕͔͕̕h̺̝̤̣͞ͅ.͜

I feel like we might be abusing the colors a bit.

Really? Do you mind? I'm having my fish stick. It is a very delicate state of mind, while having an immortal skip rope with your entrails. Also, I'm so happy that I could rip your intestines and strangle you with them.

MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

WALKING FAST

TENNOS PASS AND IM HOMEBOUND

[DUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDU] [TERRY CREWS SEDUCTIVE HEADSHAKE]

AND I NEED YOU

AND I MISS YOU

AND NOW I WONDER

(Resists urge to type "THIS IS A MOTHER@(*()$ INVITATIOOOON, THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL EVER NEED.", not a major fan of mosh music but hey.)

Welp, this is the community that asks "What is love."... Can't really be too bad if it's not an evil artists.

ehhhhh.... Why do I know these lyrics anyway? I don't even know.....

IF I SHOULD ZEPH, INTO THE SKY, DO YOU THINK TIME, WOULD PASS ME/US (Can't quite remember) BY?

OH YOU KNOW I'D COPT A THOUSAND 'SETS IF I COULD JUST SEE YOU -interruptions and distortions- Uncle Hek: DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY! THE ONLY THING YOU'LL BE SEEING TONIGHT, MUAHAHAHHA, IS MY- interruptions and distortions- IGHHHHHT. [DUDUDUDUDUUUUDUDU]

Now, if you don't mind, I must immediately return to my land of Rock, Metal, and selection of J-Rock/Global metal before my testosterone levels alter into estrogen.

Edited by Un1337ninj4