The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You mean to tell me the Infested aren't in pain? (In the process of becoming Ancients.)

And the fact remains, no one really "volunteers" to be infected, probably because it hurts like a @(&*@#$#.

I do see your point, but I'd much rather have the Lotus in control of things, if her goal was total domination she wouldn't be talking of "Balance". Her goals seem to be more "Humanitarian" in nature (I can't quite say we'd technically be at our current count of Sapien in the time span of this universe so the term "human" seems comical.).

The fun fact of the current lore is that each side dances on the grey lines of morality. It's up to the player on whom they think is "right", but in all reality it's as its always been.... A matter of perspective.

Of course you don't volunteer to join the Infestation, but by doing so you help rid the Sol System of tyrany, because with nobody that can disagree, only peace can happen.  But the fact remains that I cannot trust the Lotus, she seems evil to me.  Any humanitarian effort she brings is just a ploy to gain our trust so she can use us to take over the system.

And perspective is what makes the lore fun.