The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Math and logic have failed us this day...

I͈͇̪̬̜̭̻͉͡ ̸͚͍̯̯͟͠h̸͍̠͜a̻͝v͟҉̟̝̩̰̫͇͎ẹ̶͇̙̩͓̭ ̣͕̼̭͖̰̥̼͖l̙̬̖̠̟͠e͕͉͚̹̕͠͝d̩͈̟̳̦͚͟ ҉̡̦͉̘͈̜͉y͏̺͘o̴̡̹̩̱͈u̖̱͈̳̻̪͈̱̬ ̡̧̫͇̠̯a̭̹̹͖͢l̗̲̝͓̬̳̬̞̩͜l͓̥͉̦̱̥͟͡ ̴͉̠͙̠̬̺͞a̢͙̖̫͇̭̕s͉͓̟͚̲̯̞̱t̞r̸̜̰͢͠a̴̛͉͖͡y̵̙̖.̶̨̳̤̥ ̖̙̣͔̗͈̞͎͟I̸̱̺̮̦͚̫̻̫͠ ̮̲̠͕̞a̡̮͔͔̲̺͜ͅm̸̰̱͍̟̺̩͇͞ͅ ͖͓̺̟̣͓̺͎t̠̪̥̲̼͘ḥ̷̛̖̪̠̯̹̪̬e͏̩̼̦͈̞̞̝̱ ͓͉ͅf̸̴͔̕a̲̬͇̠̪͡l̡͔̤̖͕̻̲͉͇̠͘l̶͉̜̞͈͖e͘҉̸̥n̸̠̩̲̗ ͏̘̦̪o̸͙̼͔̺͚̕ͅn͓̞̭͔̮͈̯͚͕͡ȩ̮̮̹̙͎.̨̭̘̠̱͉̗̭

got off mod queue today :D

C̦͚͔̹͓o̮̟̜̮̠͚̖n̜̞̞̱g͕͉̺̤̪͎͈͖̕r̡̞̟̼̞͔͜͟a̮̯̠͙̩̣̝̘͜͟͞t̷̥͙̤̤̰̱͟s̜̟͍̫̭̰̻͕͜͟͠!̬̩͠

Wait I'm not evil any more. 

C̦͚͔̹͓o̮̟̜̮̠͚̖n̜̞̞̱g͕͉̺̤̪͎͈͖̕r̡̞̟̼̞͔͜͟a̮̯̠͙̩̣̝̘͜͟͞t̷̥͙̤̤̰̱͟s̜̟͍̫̭̰̻͕͜͟͠!̬̩͠

Edited by LukeAura

[size=6]W̸̷͇̩̝̜͓̙͕͕͖͙̱̺͇̟͖̄͋ͨ̀̽ͬ̂̔̽̋ͨ̀ͭ̚̚͟h̷̝͎͔̰̭͒ͭ̍ͤͯ̽ͫ͛̃͒̃͋̊̋͊̇ͪͦ͡͞aͯ͆ͯͦͬͧ͐̑̿҉͉͇͕̙̖͕̝̪̠̝̗̝̠͙̳̹́̕͠t̸̸̜̜̝̠̩̪̞̪̭͍͈̫̬͍̣̖̋̂̔̔ͦ͆͛̐̇̊ͧ̈̕ ̔ͣ̅͌̋̊̍̄ͬͩͬ̊ͫ̅̒͋̚͏̫͔̺̦͈̪͎̦̠͖̝̗͓͎͎î͐̏̈͘͡҉҉͔̦̤͍̳̰̞͉̗̰̲̺̺̮͍͖̪̖ͅs̴͎̬̜̙̲̦͎̱̭̮̫͑ͭ̂̍ͭ̾ͭ̓͋ͥ̄ͫ͜ ͪͯͫ̔̌̑ͬ̓ͭ̈́̄̎̚͟҉̞͓̩̭͈̭̟̯̦͈͔̤̱̤͓́ͅţ̥̹̭̯̙͉͈̤̱̩̲̘̯̙̽ͯ̐ͮ͛͐ͭ̏̿̉̈̇͌̽͂͟h̛̯͖̙̳̳͑̎̆͑ͤ̃̂͟͞i̶̛̦̱̜͖̜͓̤͖̳͓̤̓̇͗͗̏ͪ͛̏͜͜ş̱̘͖̥̤̙̩̠̜̱͆̒̈́̅́̽ͩͥ̄̈́ͤ̄͂̚͞͡ ͗̐͛̆͋̿ͭ̉̆̊͂͆͠͏͟͏̭̘͈̖̟͚͔̞̭̗͈m̵̵͉͔̮̊̽̈̓̇̀ǫ̢͓͔̯̼̬͔̲̞̳͓̗̘̮ͦ̈́̄́͗͘ͅͅc̸̵̬̙̜̟̼͈̯̱̥̱ͬ̐̓̆̅̊̉̈́́ķ̵̷̣͇̪̬͔̩͌̋̐̔̑ͫ̂ͩ̍̌̈́̅͌ͭͭ͑̅͡ę̴̪̱̥̮̟̟̜̙̹̼̗̬̔ͭ̅̿̆͊̀͡͡ͅr̴̶̴͖̪̰̻̭̼̳̘̬̘̝͖̿̈́̋͊ͧ̇͛̊̀̈̏̍͊͑ͧ̎ͮ͛y̡̩̮͕͛̓ͧ̌̑́̕͜͠[/size]

Warframe controllers is the only thing I can question with a controller. Otherwise sometimes it is easier to play with a controller.

Examples of genres that are easier with controllers: Fighters, Hack and slashes, certain TPS or FPS, Platformers, racing.

Examples of specific games from listed genres that are easier on keyboard: Team Fortress 2, Warframe, Borderlands 2, Eh I'm having trouble of thinking more. Someone help >_<

Warframe controllers is the only thing I can question with a controller. Otherwise sometimes it is easier to play with a controller.

Examples of genres that are easier with controllers: Fighters, Hack and slashes, certain TPS or FPS, Platformers, racing.

Examples of specific games from listed genres that are easier on keyboard: Team Fortress 2, Warframe, Borderlands 2, Eh I'm having trouble of thinking more. Someone help >_<

All the MOBAs, I bet.

For warframe using controllers, I think there's simply not enough buttons. To do a slideflip, I had to click down both the sticks, and then reach for the jump button. I could probably get used to the aiming if I tried, though. The menus, though, were a nightmare.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian