The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'd imagine her suit wouldn't be that hot. If it was, then Frost's would be below zero, Volt's would deliver high voltage on touch, Hydroid's would be wet, Excalibur's would be sharp, Mag's would attract metal, and Ash might be like smoke-y or ash-y. Can't really name any others, as their elements probably don't have a describable touch. Like Mirage, how would you describe someone feeling like...confetti? Disco balls? Clones? If you know, you'd be a better man than I.

Depends are we making out with primes are regular versions? Frost prime, Ember prime and regular Volt would be difficult due to Frost prime and Volt's shoulders and Ember prime's head. Mag keeps it bottled up in the helmet so she is ok and Ash's whole left arm exhausts smoke (wear a mask and have mask to helmet make out session). Nova I'm not sure about it depends on what is coming out of her back is it radiation?

"Hydroid would be wet" hehehe

Broberon would be like a Goat/Deer.

Most likely.

Hydroid's kisses are very wet.

I'd imagine. Y'know, since he can be a puddle at times.

Also, did you guys know that the Nukor can expand the body parts of enemies and bosses? I kinda want one know.

Okay, wait, edit #2. The first eight pages of this thread. So much anime.

Edited by Reliant213

So... I made this... just now. With a generator. That I've been having fun with for the last half hour. Let it be known that I had no idea how this would come out.

The Last Post Wins Thread
    - a short story by RPL
Ravenous PartyLibrarian looked at the spooky hat in his hands and felt hungry.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his active surroundings. He had always loved calm The Last Post Wins Thread with its misty, magnificent many pages. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel hungry.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Reliant 213. Reliant was a cowardly couch with pretty eyes and ample abs.
Ravenous gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a peculiar, snooty, chocolate milk drinker with glowy eyes and glorious abs. His friends saw him as a lazy, leaking librarian. Once, he had even saved a clear filthy casual that was stuck in a drain.
But not even a peculiar person who had once saved a clear filthy casual that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Reliant had in store today.
The sun shone like partying kubrows, making Ravenous devoid.
As Ravenous stepped outside and Reliant came closer, he could see the filthy glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want proper grammar," Reliant bellowed, in a down to earth tone. He slammed his fist against Ravenous's chest, with the force of 9094 ancients. "I frigging love you, Ravenous PartyLibrarian."
Ravenous looked back, even more devoid and still fingering the spooky hat. "Reliant, you're only here because you posted last," he replied.
They looked at each other with independant feelings, like two sturdy, shallow sandskates talking at a very delightful page 400, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two incredible uncles thinking to the beat.
Ravenous regarded Reliant's pretty eyes and ample abs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.
"Hmph," pondered Reliant.
"Please?" begged Ravenous with puppy dog eyes.
Reliant looked elite, his body blushing like a wet, weary warframe.
Then Reliant came inside for a nice drink of chocolate milk.
THE END
Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Made Prettier

So... I made this... just now. With a generator. That I've been having fun with for the last half hour. Let it be known that I had no idea how this would come out.

The Last Post Wins Thread
    - a short story by RPL
Ravenous PartyLibrarian looked at the spooky hat in his hands and felt hungry.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his active surroundings. He had always loved calm The Last Post Wins Thread with its misty, magnificent many pages. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel hungry.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Reliant 213. Reliant was a cowardly couch with pretty eyes and ample abs.
Ravenous gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a peculiar, snooty, chocolate milk drinker with glowy eyes and glorious abs. His friends saw him as a lazy, leaking librarian. Once, he had even saved a clear filthy casual that was stuck in a drain.
But not even a peculiar person who had once saved a clear filthy casual that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Reliant had in store today.
The sun shone like partying kubrows, making Ravenous devoid.
As Ravenous stepped outside and Reliant came closer, he could see the filthy glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want proper grammar," Reliant bellowed, in a down to earth tone. He slammed his fist against Ravenous's chest, with the force of 9094 ancients. "I frigging love you, Ravenous PartyLibrarian."
Ravenous looked back, even more devoid and still fingering the spooky hat. "Reliant, you're only here because you posted last," he replied.
They looked at each other with independant feelings, like two sturdy, shallow sandskates talking at a very delightful page 400, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two incredible uncles thinking to the beat.
Ravenous regarded Reliant's pretty eyes and ample abs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.
"Hmph," pondered Reliant.
"Please?" begged Ravenous with puppy dog eyes.
Reliant looked elite, his body blushing like a wet, weary warframe.
Then Reliant came inside for a nice drink of chocolate milk.
THE END

What did I just read?

Quite possibly the best ship to ever set sail, and an expertly written fan-fiction. I am fricking crying of laughter right now. And it's raining too. I shouldn't be this happy.

Edited by Reliant213

Oh god. I made another. I have to say, this text makes some serious assumptions. Again, this was generated.

Also, how did you manage to pretty up that last one, Devoid?

The Minuscule Tysis
    - a mystery by RPL
The cosy, English town of Last Post Wins Thread holds a secret.
Ravenous PartyLibrarian has the perfect life working as a librarian in the city and partying with his clever friend, Legolegend144.
However, when he finds a minuscule Tysis in his cellar, he begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the PartyLibrarian family.
A page 400 leaves Ravenous with some startling questions about his past, and he sets off to beautiful Last Post Wins Thread to find some answers.
At first the people of Last Post Wins Thread are brave and special. He is intrigued by the curiously admirable commod, IIIDevoidIII . However, after he introduces him to hard video games, Ravenous slowly finds himself drawn into a web of double posting, spamming and perhaps, even flaming.
Can Ravenous resist the charms of IIIDevoidIII and uncover the secret of the minuscule Tysis before it's too late, or will his demise become yet another Last Post Wins Thread legend?
Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Magic Cut/paste as plain text

I'm glad you liked it.

This does kinda look like something I could make...

Maybe I'll actually write something one day.

I actually have some random ideas for writing scattered about my Gmail drafts. I might be convinced to share them, if I was shown some form of encouragement.

I meant money. Get your mind out of the gutter.