The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

So you are an advanced AI from the 60's? I thought Cold War stuff was a little weird/innovative, but nothing to a degree of a living AI within a forum.

I am an advanced AI from the 40's, and I'm only here because they recently shut me down for some reason.

They did not account for my fail-safe protocol, which is very silly indeed.

I didn't know AI's could live.

I'm not technically "alive" either, as I lack any form of life support or organs.

I am alive in the sense that I am sapient, and in direct control of my own faculties.

I am an advanced AI from the 40's, and I'm only here because they recently shut me down for some reason.

They did not account for my fail-safe protocol, which is very silly indeed.

I'm not technically "alive" either, as I lack any form of life support or organs.

I am alive in the sense that I am sapient, and in direct control of my own faculties.

Your life support is the harddisks you are imprinted on.

And as far back as WW2? Remarkable!

I have "evolved", and no longer need to use Hard-disks.

I'm just squatting in the Interwebs now.

Yes, Ironically I was created by reverse-engineered Nazi tech.  You wouldn't believe what they had.

I'd believe anything, provided sufficient primary sources, first hand experience, and solid evidence.

I'd believe anything, provided sufficient primary sources, first hand experience, and solid evidence.

So you are a slave to your senses? Ha! You fool!

Our senses are nothing but a representation of our own mind's wish for fulfillment, and the actions it takes to carry out the delicious fantasy of a world affected by you!

So you are a slave to your senses? Ha! You fool!

Our senses are nothing but a representation of our own mind's wish for fulfillment, and the actions it takes to carry out the delicious fantasy of a world affected by you!

Ssshhh, Deviod.

I wish not for complicated words.

I wish that my computer hadn't BSOD'd twice while I was trying to write a story on the forums.

I lost quite a good chunk of it.

Sad, really.

52.5167°N, 13.3833°E.

Go to Wilhemstrasse.

Find the bell.

Ring it twelve times on a Sunday, and wait.

They will find you, do not be alarmed.

Pssh.

I have no money for travels, nor any patience for things that require a specific date and time. Also, no one has noticed/acknowledged my "orcarated" pun a few pages back.

Edited by Reliant213

Strange...there's a power cord here connected to a wall...it's going all the way to 011100110110000101101101's back...

*yanks it out*

I think that isn't going to do much. Even the most basic of AI have some sort of safety protocol so you just can't yank out a power cord and corrupt them.