The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I tried Planetside 2 once.

It was horrible and I'm never going back.

It took me 70 hours to get adapted to how the game works and how things are balanced.

The main issue I have with the game is you'll be in a really good battle and then one team will just cheap out and zerg and within moments it went from 50/50 pop to like 80/20.

It took me 70 hours to get adapted to how the game works and how things are balanced.

The main issue I have with the game is you'll be in a really good battle and then one team will just cheap out and zerg and within moments it went from 50/50 pop to like 80/20.

That must have required some patience. I'd never spend 70 hours in a game to get adapted to it. Typically if I don't have a decent grasp of what to do within 10-15 hours, I drop the game.

That must have required some patience. I'd never spend 70 hours in a game to get adapted to it. Typically if I don't have a decent grasp of what to do within 10-15 hours, I drop the game.

I mainly have one of my friends to thank. He kept telling me just keep going you'll get the hang of it and 70 hours later it finally clicked.

The thing is if you have good communications you can do some seriously epic stuff.

I saw a video of a squad of 12 fighting off a entire enemy force that was complete with Aircraft, Tanks and Infantry. And it was all because they had good communications.

Edited by Utarious

I should make console accounts just to shout at teach annoying people /sarcasm it would just cause more trouble. Some people have no idea about stuff such as cert, then go on to make ridiculous accusations. Well at least now I know why they don't let us post in other console sub-forums.

Edited by Postal_pat

I should make console accounts just to shout at teach annoying people /sarcasm it would just cause more trouble. Some people have no idea about stuff such as cert, then go on to make ridiculous accusations. Well at least now I know why they don't let us post in other console sub-forums.

- The mind of an every-internet troll user.

- The mind of an every-internet troll user.

Not even trolling. I would smack some of them upside the head because of their baseless accusations. Probably best just to pin a post about cert and why PC is first for the update (to iron out bugs and look for improvements) instead of the consoles.

Edited by Postal_pat

Not even trolling. I would smack some of them upside the head because of their baseless accusations. Probably best just to pin a post about cert and why PC is first for the update (to iron out bugs and look for improvements) instead of the consoles.

People normally accuse others for one reason, and one reason only.

1. It's the internet.

Don't expect much out of it, but if you feel quite offended by them, leave your computer.

At least you'll live a better life in Real Life than those who are stuck inside that merciless web of lies, confusion and self-discrimination, trying to prove that they are right (but they're not).

People normally accuse others for one reason, and one reason only.

1. It's the internet.

Don't expect much out of it, but if you feel quite offended by them, leave your computer.

At least you'll live a better life in Real Life than those who are stuck inside that merciless web of lies, confusion and self-discrimination, trying to prove that they are right (but they're not).

More annoyed then offended because of their lack of research. Representation: If a leaf could show emotion it would cry because it doesn't know how it's connected to the tree or why it's branch is smaller then another. If only leaf from another branch could tell them why. Admittedly I'm not the most gracious of leaves, and usually take a harsh approach when teaching.

I tried Planetside 2 once.

It was horrible and I'm never going back.

You need to join a really good clan to experience what Planetside 2 truly has to offer.

Unfortunately that's really rare.

On the plus side, a Warhammer 40K version of Planetside 2 is in the makings. Lots of hype amongst the old-school gamers for that one.

You need to join a really good clan to experience what Planetside 2 truly has to offer.

Unfortunately that's really rare.

On the plus side, a Warhammer 40K version of Planetside 2 is in the makings. Lots of hype amongst the old-school gamers for that one.

Fascinating tell me more. Google won't help me :(