The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

To be honest, I prefer a sharp Helvetica when groveling over how insignificant my life has become over choosing a favorite font.

No, I'm a robot, and a god.

You are neither.

I'm on to you!

You got me. I'm actually a sentient piece of an eldrich abomination taken shape into the form of a lime popsicle, or a piece of moldy bread gestating in the back of a fridge, near some unsipped Earl Grey.

BUT WHICH AM I???

Edited by Snydrex

There's a clan now?

Not really, but we have a lot of veterens from this thread in it.

It's starting to become Clannought Prime.

PSA: if you use "naught" isntead of "nought", you are mispelling it.

Threadnought and its derivitives are based upon the naval ship type "Dreadnought", and thus is spelled in similar fashion.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Because all of you are stuck in my heads....always updating.....always there.....I can't run from it......not from u Utrus. (We're gonna bring sexuality back here I can feel it....I can feel it under my URGHH)

I read sex in there somewhere. And with that, I'm interested. Tell me, what is this "URGHH" you speak of? :>

I read sex in there somewhere. And with that, I'm interested. Tell me, what is this "URGHH" you speak of? :>

You weren't there to experience it in game. You don't know the things we did and you will never know. You will never know my relationship with-I SAID TO MUCH. *accidently posts onto internet*

Because all of you are stuck in my heads....always updating.....always there.....I can't run from it......not from u Utrus. (We're gonna bring sexuality back here I can feel it....I can feel it under my URGHH)

If you really need it.

I will hold you as hetero as possible to keep you away from the spooky scary lotus.