The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

But not fast enough, because he's already locked into the closet with Utarious and a carrot while Noa walks away humming Halloween songs.

Arms straining, sweat pouring, and resolve to Nope locked, Snydrex calls upon the power of Limbro to ship Noamuth next to Uterious. And then everyone had ice cream and I didn't ship.

As Noa hears "I thought we were Waifu's" from Utarious. "I always knew Kaic was better!"

D:

runs back to the closet and lets Utarious out then hollers; "Snydrex, it's okay to come out!  We wont judge you."

Wow, I am not having my input heard in this one, am I?

It's like a conversation with my parents.

I think this is an instance of when the inmates take over the asylum.
Edited by Noamuth

Wow, I am not having my input heard in this one, am I?

It's like a conversation with my parents.

To be fair, your realities are ones I would accept in a heartbeat. But these....THESE....I dunno what you'd call them, IGNORAMI, won't Rule 6.

"What was that about? You know Snydrex is shipped with Erebus!"

eats carrot and shrugs "I thought Erebus was gonna jump in to save his ship but I think we broke him instead"  points to Erebus curled up in a corner with a panicked expression on his face

eats carrot and shrugs "I thought Erebus was gonna jump in to save his ship but I think we broke him instead"  points to Erebus curled up in a corner with a panicked expression on his face

But then it turns out that Erebus had secretly planted a dummy, because in reality HE IS SHIPPED WITH CAPTAIN PLANET.

To be fair, your realities are ones I would accept in a heartbeat. But these....THESE....I dunno what you'd call them, IGNORAMI, won't Rule 6.

My realities are bleak, endless expanses of bleak void. There is no light, not a white backdrop, or even darkness. The internal realities of my mind are non-euclidian geometric hellholes were falling up means taking a right turn into your own mouth.

In other words, it is possible to cook cookies on a frying pan.

Are you sure you'd want to accept that reality?

But then it turns out that Erebus had secretly planted a dummy, because in reality HE IS SHIPPED WITH CAPTAIN PLANET.

My mind. It's going. I can't....Oh my god.

My realities are bleak, endless expanses of bleak void. There is no light, not a white backdrop, or even darkness. The internal realities of my mind are non-euclidian geometric hellholes were falling up means taking a right turn into your own mouth.

In other words, it is possible to cook cookies on a frying pan.

Are you sure you'd want to accept that reality?

Nah man, I'm cool nvm.

Edited by Snydrex

"So... do you love me?" Utarious asked nervously.

(can we please mention how this turned into a RP thread all of a sudden?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

Edited by Utarious

All this...because I couldn't keep my fat fingers off a keyboard...

I'm sorry everyone. I am so...so sorry...

Forgive me. *mournful tear* Please...forgive me...*breaks down crying*
Trenchcoated Gent: Oh for F*** sake! *Kicks me in the head and throws me out of the way* God damn over-acting ponce. Right lads, time to take over.
Worthington: How about no. *Throws Trenchcoated Gent off a dam* And no, I don't give a damn. *puts on sunnies*
Me: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Guitar riff*

Copypasting.

COMING UP NEXT, ON THE GREAT WAIFU WARS:

I am Snydrex, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a skrub not entitled to the dignity of his keyboard? 'No!' says Uterious, 'It belongs to mai waifu.' 'No!' says Noamuth, 'It belongs to my hectocotylus.' 'I don't care.' says TheErebus, 'but your sanity. GIVE ME IT.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Off-topic, a place where TheVerdict would not fear the sam, where the Kaiczar would not be bound by petty adultery, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the dignity of your keyboard, Off-topic can become your GRAVE as well.