The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

"Maybe we were the whole time."

I know I certainly am.

Insanity and Sanity twixt into a perfect harmonious balance.

Neither stable nor psycho. Neither yin nor yang.

A third, unknown breed of madman.

The order and the entropy

The Gods and the Giants in one

The Dwarf and the Elf

I AM LIMBO.

Cup of tea, gents?

I know I certainly am.

Insanity and Sanity twixt into a perfect harmonious balance.

Neither stable nor psycho. Neither yin nor yang.

A third, unknown breed of madman.

The order and the entropy

The Gods and the Giants in one

The Dwarf and the Elf

I AM LIMBO.

Cup of tea, gents?

Please.

Please.

Here, the finest tea in all of R'yleh. Be careful, it has been known to induce absolute clarity and thinking, and withdrawal has made people go insane in the past.

Although that initial hit is quite enjoyable. After all, many people finally know where they left their keys.

Addendum: Also, that ink-blot thing? Looks like the mask of some four-eyed creature.

Edited by Ghost333

Here, the finest tea in all of R'yleh. Be careful, it has been known to induce absolute clarity and thinking, and withdrawal has made people go insane in the past.

Although that initial hit is quite enjoyable. After all, many people finally know where they left their keys.

I'll just dilude this a bit.

"But what about the other things that it looks like."

"Other things? What...other things?"

Edited by Snydrex

Selling stuff on trading can be so vexing, people would never bite even if i put it at the lowest market price. How some people earn 1K plats from selling parts is beyond me...

YYEEEESSSS! Sweet reality away from all that nasty quotations and acting and shipping anddementiaandconvoultionandconfusionandshippingsndshipping- I mean, It's all on personal preference. Mostly luck, really.

"Well I do see the mask, I also see what could look like some guns on a rack, and also the other thing I see is NSFW."

"Hhahah, scared me. You're still completely normal!" *Sips tea*

Edited by Snydrex

YYEEEESSSS! Sweet reality away from all that nasty quotations and acting and shipping anddementiaandconvoultionandconfusionandshippingsndshipping- I mean, It's all on personal preference. Mostly luck, really.

"Hhahah, scared me. You're still completely normal!" *Sips tea*

"That's good, I think. How is your relationship with Erebus going?"

Sir, you have just tempted fate.

This all started because that other fool tempted fate.

Are you entirely certain you wish to initiate all that again?

"Tempt fate? I don- You. What do you see when you look at that picture from before?"

"That's good, I think. How is your relationship with Erebus going?"

"I'm glad you asked! He's with Captain Planet now."

Edited by Snydrex

"Tempt fate? I don- You. What do you see when you look at that picture from before?"

I already said, good sir, it looks like the mask of some four-eyed creature.

I must admit, for an ink blot, it does look like quite an admirable design.

*Sigh* "And here I thought you two were finally getting along..."

*scratches head, brow furrows in thought* "It was fleeting, and unpleasant, at best. But hey. There are other fish in the sea, right?"

I already said, good sir, it looks like the mask of some four-eyed creature.

I must admit, for an ink blot, it does look like quite an admirable design.

"You....you can...see this as an INK BLOT? No...." *backs away* "You. You do not belong in this realm. You need to run. Run until the screams of the mentally twisted fade. Go! SAVE YOURSELF!"

Edited by Snydrex

"I guess, we could always try you and Kaic."

"I'm quite sorry, but cake, and Kaic, are lost on me. Where's tea? I need tea." *With a groan, the slender figure turns swiftly and begins opening a cupboard, seemingly made from mahogany wood*

"You....you can...see this as an INK BLOT? No...." *backs away* "You. You do not belong in this realm. You need to run. Run until the screams of the mentally twisted fade. Go! SAVE YOURSELF!"

Sir, I am well-versed in sanity tests. Showing me an ink blot test will first provoke my thought to it being an ink-blot. My second thought is what I think it looks like upon further observation.

The mad do not vex me. They entertain me. Their own worlds, their thoughts and freedoms, unchained from the monotone of reality. It's interesting to watch and learn the obscure realities of our own falsehoods.

Madness is an art, and it's painters and sculptors are rarely acknowledged as the geniuses they are.

"I'm quite sorry, but cake, and Kaic, are lost on me. Where's tea? I need tea." *With a groan, the slender figure turns swiftly and begins opening a cupboard, seemingly made from mahogany wood*

"Snydrex, I need to ask you for advice... do I leave Kaic and accept Know-A-Mouth as my one true waifu?"

Sir, I am well-versed in sanity tests. Showing me an ink blot test will first provoke my thought to it being an ink-blot. My second thought is what I think it looks like upon further observation.

The mad do not vex me. They entertain me. Their own worlds, their thoughts and freedoms, unchained from the monotone of reality. It's interesting to watch and learn the obscure realities of our own falsehoods.

Madness is an art, and it's painters and sculptors are rarely acknowledged as the geniuses they are.

"I respect bravery. But make sure your entertainment doesn't follow you."

"Snydrex, I need to ask you for advice... do I leave Kaic and accept Know-A-Mouth as my one true waifu?"

"That is a decision between the three of you. My word would sully such...interesting bonds." *sits down* *begins pouring a cup of tea* "Earl Grey, anyone? It's quite fresh."

My dear, I believe you should stay with Kaiczar for the time being. They are quite an admirable person, if odd. And slightly late, if a little forgetful, but I am guilty of such things myself and thus, I cannot speak against them.

Otherwise, I believe it for the best that you stay with your interest for the time being.