Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe arcane or focus scool

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

4 answers to this question

Magus Elevate - Gives 200 health (At max rank) when you leave and re-enter your frame, but it's a 75% chance for it to happen. This arcane can be obtained from The Quills.

I prefer Magus Repair though - 20% of your health (at max rank) is restored per second while in void mode (crouching with operator), this can be obtained from Little Duck in Fortuna.

7 minutes ago, UnbridledWings said:

On that note... what exactly does magus vigor do? Does it serve any purpose at all, or am I just a noob. I maxed out that thing thinking it was the arcane that healed you. 

More health for your operator. 200 more to be specific at max rank. I don't use it anymore. 

1 minute ago, UnbridledWings said:

Ahh okay. "200 health on transference out" made it sound like it healed your frame. 

I think you were reading the wrong one or typed the wrong one initially. 

On Magus Vigor, it says in game "Transferring out of a Warframe grants the operator additional health" this is +200 health for your operator at max rank

The one you're referencing would be Magus Elevate,  "Transferring into a Warframe has a chance to restore health to it", which is a 75% chance for 200 healing for your frame at max rank.

2 hours ago, (PS4)dracoromanov112 said:

What arcane or false cus school gives u r Warframe more health when transferring in and out out of u r warframe?

Maxed Magus Vigor gives your operator +200 health when you transfer out so equip two maxed maxed Magus Vigor and you get +400 health to your operator health pool.

Vazarin focus school also increases your operator health