Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Feedback In Regards to QoL

(PSN)DeZaruu

Greetings,

I'll make this as brief as possible, as there's some QoL updates I think would help a whole lot, even it might appear small

I. Give us a PoE fishing spear which works for every fish. It's quite annoying having to figure out the right spear, when OV has made the great change to just use one. It can even be a 125k standing item.

II. Kavat Genetic Changes; I love my kavat, but I would love if he could get another set of the base ears which are chosen. Given we have gene maskings, surely it can be justified changing the randomly chosen parts for a platinum price.

III. Please let us sell a relic for 10 void traces. I've so many Lith-Neo I can never get through, and since the minimum reward is Forma/15 (plus what you get for cracking it) selling a relic for 10 void traces seems like a nice option.

IV. Creator Mode is great, but we could really use some more of the Non-Critical Info to be hidden, such as:

i. Hide Ordis' notifications about crafting

ii. Reduce size of The Lotus messages - even as I reduce the HUD scaling, it remains too big (and recent boss fight adds a MASSIVE version of this for the related NPC)

V. This is gonna be a bigger change, but.. Have an option to "Hide Conclave Console" and then let us have the relic refinement or a dojo shortcut there

Sincerely yours,

Charles J.

2 hours ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

III. Please let us sell a relic for 10 void traces. I've so many Lith-Neo I can never get through, and since the minimum reward is Forma/15 (plus what you get for cracking it) selling a relic for 10 void traces seems like a nice option.

You don't get traces for using a Relic, you get them for wasting time. 1-6 would be reasonable for the 0 time investment and the stockpile people have, plus the ability to get more.

2 hours ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

V. This is gonna be a bigger change, but.. Have an option to "Hide Conclave Console" and then let us have the relic refinement or a dojo shortcut there

The only way this happens is if the mode is removed from the game.