Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raknis Helm Stats

shut

It's nice to see that the devs seem to be interested in making helmets purely cosmetic, but with the old helmets retaining their stat alterations while the new Raknis helm doesn't alter stats at all, it just feels rather incomplete to me IMO.

I propose that, until the helmet-stat system is changed, simply give the Raknis helmet its own stats, just like any other helm.

My proposition:

Raknis Helm

-10% Health

+15% Movement Speed

Or something of the sort.

I know that the devs said that they're not adding any stats to new Alternate Helms from now on, but I personally feel that leaving it like this feels rather incomplete and inconsistent. Many people have suggested "Make the helmets cosmetic and their respective stat alterations optional", which I fully support. So rather than having the Devs simply leave out stats for new helms, perhaps they could continue giving stats but allow players to choose the stat alterations (if any) that they want to use. It'll accomplish what the devs wanted to accomplish by making helms purely cosmetic, and it'll also appeal to players who want to have maximum control over their character's stats and appearance.

(Not to mention, my suggestion for the Raknis Helm would leave the user with 666 Health with maxed Vitality.)

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Edited by SortaRandom

Well, that sounds good, but then again its you suggesting that. The devs could put it

+10% Stamina.

-10% Power duration.

and you would probably not like it.

Stat enhancing helms are GREAT if you like the stats and the looks, but not so much if you dislike one but not the other. 

My idea for fixing all helms was to split the stats off all existing helms into a "Systems" component that you can equip, and have all helms cosmetic.

If you want to take a look at a fleshed out version of that idea, here is are some old write ups on it (It got really positive feedback, but sadly no devs/mods saw it)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102246-suggestions-for-helmets-and-the-switch-to-cosmetic-only-and-some-other-stuff/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/105125-idea-for-cosmetic-helms-and-new-primes/#entry1216559