Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mission - Went out of bounds(?) and stuck

F1ndan

I wanted to level up my archwing on the archwing exterminate mission on Mars. I killed the required number of enemies, then went on to the extraction point, when I was suddenly teleported closer to the objective, but couldn't get any closer to it, neither really go in any direction, then I went out of the mission area (apparently) and could see the 'cube' of the area.

Since this is very difficult to describe, here's a youtube video to show this in more detail:

Seconded. Seriously wondering what the cause is.

Been trying to level some new archwing gear in prep for Empyrean. And past 5 or so missions had this glitch. I could move back in bounds though. And when I flew back in, I rocketed off at like twice the speed of afterburner. Hope this gets noticed by DE.

I ran across this earlier today and made a thread on it. Occasionally I triggered getting yeeted out of area with abilities, other times (and recreated by the sib with verbal instruction) by doing a too-close flyby of some Grineer asteroid stuff. Our last run we both got thrown out of bounds in opposite directions at pretty much the same time.

same here, I was leveling my Archmelee on the same mission with the same result except I also noticed that my archwing was having trouble moving with any speed if you held down the forward and sprint button whilst attacking with my melee weapon however if I stopped pressing forward before attacking then resumed moving afterwards then my movement speed was somewhat nominal. I think I only ever went out of bounds like this whilst moving so I was wondering if it was related to how all archwings were supposedly getting the blink ability as its likely that you suppose to preserve momentum when teleporting but now your Archwing's momentum is getting multiplied with the speed at which the archwings "blink" hence we get flung out of bounds.

I can confirm this issue as well.

This issue, from what I was able to test, exclusively occurs if your Experimental Archwing controls are on. Disabling Experimental Archwing controls seems to entirely prevent the issue.

Upd: Seems other users are not noticing the same thing. We should try searching for a different cause.

Edited by XanTheDragon
Update post based on new information.

Thanks XanTheDragon I tested that out and it turns out I was not using experimental archwing controls so turned them on to see if it would make a difference and except for the first mission I tried the rest all seemed to have gone smoothly.

Just had this happen to me, and upon emergency extraction for being out of mission area, my nvidia driver crashed. No clue what caused it cause i joined on someone mid mission and finished it just fine before going in with someone else with this issue.

edit: My experimental flight is disabled, I'm guessing if just one squad member has it enabled it will wig out on anyone in mission

Edited by Kelshiso

11 hours ago, XanTheDragon said:

This issue, from what I was able to test, exclusively occurs if your Experimental Archwing controls are on. Disabling Experimental Archwing controls seems to entirely prevent the issue.

My Experimental Archwing controls have been off for months. I've managed to consistently have this problem happen every run of Syrtis Mars I've done, but then again I've been purposefully trying to force it to happen after it happened the first two times.

13 hours ago, XanTheDragon said:

Didn't have them on to begin with. Tested both out, however, and still had the same issue. I've been testing different missions to see if I can diagnose it a little; and so far I can only get teleported on Grineer Asteroid tileset Missions when sprinting or using sprint+jump. Where I get held up at is it's either missions that have "breakable asteroids" or it's missions with long linear maps. I can't get teleported from interceptions, defenses, or mobile defenses so far.

Edited by MelloClone

Came here to report the same thing.

Two tries this far, mission Syrtis on Mars. Amesha/Larkspur/Centaur/(Ivara) loadout. No abilities used. No archgun attacks performed, only melee.

I'm not flying away from any objective, yet it puts me in the same half-space cube as in OP's video.

Second time I was ready, and tried /unstuck. I did get unstucked, though the mission still got scrapped for some reason >_>

First time I got a few kills, second I only had time to fly halfways to the first enemy.

В 22.07.2019 в 19:02, XanTheDragon сказал:

Got this issue today every time i'm trying to pass archwing mission on mars this occurs. And my Experimental Archwing Controls are off. And always were. So I think that this is not the case here.

Edited by autism_outbreak