The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well that was a colossal waste of time and credits....

I was playing around with making dogs the other day so while my incubator was busy I was using my other pets.   I used alot of cool parts to make my Bubble moa.   I was looking him over and I noticed the precepts from the other moa I had built can go on my bubble moa.  I thought they could only be used on the Moa head they came with.  So this inspired me to build a piece of crap version of the last moa head for the mastery and for the precepts.

Well maybe that was the real reason I was looking at moa's lol... I think this was for the stupid/one of my most hated nightwave challenges of gilding modular crap.  So I spent time leveling up my new hacker moa and gilding it.  And I thought I was done so after I gilded it I sold it back to Legs for standing (which you totally do not get enough of for handing stuff back in... not even what it freaking costs to buy the parts of stuff...lol).   

So last night I was looking around Fortuna cuz my standing was almost maxed out again and I was looking at moa's and I notice the hacker moa head I had just gilded and stuff was not mastered...took me a few seconds to realize what had happened but then I remembered...  I leveled it, gilded it,  but I totally forgot to level it up again for the mastery =(.

Last time I had some moa parts still in my inventory but this time I had to buy all fresh parts and so I bought cheapest crap they have.   But then I took all the blueprints home and went to build them and each one is 50k credits...  200k to build a moa...(definately not twice as good as sentinels...).   What a PITA. And a 24 hour wait for the parts and I have to waste all that time leveling it again lol.  I have already pre-built a new zaw for the next nightwave challenge...I should save the moa for one also but that will be a long wait....dont know if I have the patience for that lol.   

Thats the end of my story...  Im sure im not the only one who has deleted modular crap after gilding them but before remembering to master them....  

------------

I must have missed information about Fortuna getting a small inventory boost to some of its stores...  I noticed there was one new hoverboard(a 4th one) and Legs had some new moa gyro's I have never seen before...  I dont know when those were added.  

PS:  That hacking precept from the one moa head works awesome...  your little moa will just blow past all the enemies and alarms and hack spy terminals for you.  If you are after Ivara or Harrow you definately want one of these with you!!  You just have to stand around until the precept gets triggered but it does not take long.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

So I spent time leveling up my new hacker moa and gilding it.  And I thought I was done so after I gilded it I sold it back to Legs for standing

Oof.... sorry....

So far this hasn't happened to me.... but soon enough im sure it will....

Earlier today I accidentally bought the Quanta Skin from baro when I wanted to buy the Quanta Vandal.... 

A friend of mine accidentally bought Weapons with platinum because the game minimized while he was browsing his arsenal....

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I have already pre-built a new zaw for the next nightwave challenge...I should save the moa for one also but that will be a long wait....dont know if I have the patience for that lol.

Well, I will inform you that there is a bit of good news regarding the Gild challenge. It will never happen again, so don't worry about it. Gild away!

I don't have the official source on that but I have read it. It seems to be real.

1 hour ago, ArcKnight9202 said:

Well, I will inform you that there is a bit of good news regarding the Gild challenge. It will never happen again, so don't worry about it. Gild away!

I don't have the official source on that but I have read it. It seems to be real.

Rebecca apparently made a mention of it in the forums initially (can't verify personally) but it was also confirmed during yesterday's prime time as well the glid challenge would no longer be in the rotation of challenges.  

3 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

Rebecca apparently made a mention of it in the forums initially (can't verify personally) but it was also confirmed during yesterday's prime time as well the glid challenge would no longer be in the rotation of challenges.  

That's great news, i can finally gild the kitgun and moa stashed away for this very purpose lol.

Did she mention anything about the use 3 formas task?

OMG!!!!!  That is awesome news!!!!!!!!   

Instead of BUILDING modular items they could add a ton of challenges based around USING your modular items so you only need atleast 1.  Do k drive stuff,  do moa stuff,  do amp stuff,  do zaw stuff,  do kitgun stuff.  = Way better.   

Update:  I got trash moa 2.0 built and halfway to gilding lol.  Im abit lazy so I doubt I will be able to master it today lmao.   I get sucked into trade or when I can pull myself away from that I look for other people to help in recruit.  Well I just cant find anyone willing to level stuff with how I like to level stuff...  infested survivals.  

Guess I didnt mention it before but I am also trying to gain MR and have built a buttload of weapons from marketplace.  Blew almost a million credits on bp's and then building them.  One of the cooler surprises I have found is this little grineer throwing hammer.  Its actually a glaive.  I forget its base damage but I do not think it is fire, otherwise it would be awesome for Ember. 

I'll say this again.  I wish glaiva style weapons would behave like that disc launcher amp scaffold from fortuna.  That amp scaffold bounces between a ton of enemies,  you can shoot it off walls, floors, ceilings and it still seeks out other targets after each bounce.   Thrown weapons dont seek out anything.  

VERY FUNNY DE.............

So I got my new turd robot leveled up to be gilded and headed to Fortuna.... 

When I get to Legs goto services, goto gilding, and then go to select which moa head I want to gild (the only one I have available)...........when the cursor is over the robot head i see a picture of the moa head and it says MASTERED......

So im like wtf!!!!  I back out of all the screens and jump back into my profile... Goto my equipment and look and that moa head is still greyed out.  I look in Leg's shop at the MOA head and the others say mastered and thie one im working on does not...  So 2/3 places tell me it is not mastered but that gild screen says it IS lol.  I dont know why the hell the gild screen would say that.  So I gilded it!!  

Its Lv20+ right now and super close to being mastered.   

But with all the weapons I mastered I got to MR22 !!!