Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

希望可以提供更精确的鼠标灵敏度

NatsuAAA

现在的灵敏度设置对低灵敏度玩家不太友好。

比如当我使用1600dpi时,腰射灵敏度是1 正好可以让我舒适的瞄准 。这时狙击镜的灵敏度使用1有点慢,而设置为2又快了一点。

如果可以更精确的设置成像1.1-1.9这种区间的话 就可以更好的调整灵敏度了

如果可以的话希望可以增加这样的灵敏度设置

The current sensitivity settings are not very friendly to low-sensitivity players.

For example, when I use 1600 dpi, the hipfire sensitivity is 1 which allows me to aim comfortably. At this point, the sensitivity of the sniper is a little slower to use 1, and set to 2 is a little faster.

If sensitivity can be set more accurately like 1.1-1.9 , the sensitivity can be adjusted better. I mean like hipfire 1 aim 1.2 scoped1.5

It is hoped that such sensitivity settings can be increased if possible.

by translation

Is that a Benq mouse? It must have a software you can download and adjust DPI manually to your preference. You can only find out after testing and trying different settings. I personally use 2400 dpi on my Logitech G502. 

3 minutes ago, NatsuAAA said:

zowie s2  😞

3 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Is that a Benq mouse? It must have a software you can download and adjust DPI manually to your preference. You can only find out after testing and trying different settings. I personally use 2400 dpi on my Logitech G502. 

yea,thank you for the suggestion.but it doesn't have software.only fixed DPI gear can be selected like 400 800 1600 3200.thats why I need the sensitivity can be more accurately 😞