The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not gettting end of mission rewards

(XBOX)kcuFtI RAW26

Question

Hey im new to the forums but i had an issue i think the community could shed some light on , ive enconuntered what i believe to be the some of the most annoying bugs in warframe but this one is the worst , i complete a mission and no rewards profit taker no rewards wolf no rewards eidlon no rewards and i submit a ticket i feel it gets ignored as they think im lying to get something for free -.- i remember way back i asked DE for ether daggers back since i didnt know they could only be attained once and they answered me and gave me a bp , i told everyone on how suprisingly good there support was , yet now that im a vetrean and been playing the game since its xbox release my tickets are pushed to the side ? Idk what to do guys is there anything i can do in my end to maybe minimize or neutralize this bug i mean think about going into a kuva survival for an hr and not getting squat its irritating ive even spent my hard earned cash on the game so this kinda messes me up ...makes me feel like ive had it a all wrong since the beginning maybe this aint the game for me... If anyone has experienced this please tell me if you fixed this issue . Thank you 

Ironically a Very Dissapointed Warframe Player

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XB1)kcuFtI RAW26 said:

i submit a ticket i feel it gets ignored as they think im lying to get something for free

This is where evidence helps. If you haven’t got any, and DE has no logs of it what do you expect?

You seem to have completely skipped over why you are not getting rewards. Do you get any messages to suggest why?

• My suggestions are: get faster internet and stop going AFK. These could be useless, but you don’t give enough information.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)kcuFtI RAW26 said:

Hey im new to the forums but i had an issue i think the community could shed some light on , ive enconuntered what i believe to be the some of the most annoying bugs in warframe but this one is the worst , i complete a mission and no rewards profit taker no rewards wolf no rewards eidlon no rewards and i submit a ticket i feel it gets ignored as they think im lying to get something for free -.- i remember way back i asked DE for ether daggers back since i didnt know they could only be attained once and they answered me and gave me a bp , i told everyone on how suprisingly good there support was , yet now that im a vetrean and been playing the game since its xbox release my tickets are pushed to the side ? Idk what to do guys is there anything i can do in my end to maybe minimize or neutralize this bug i mean think about going into a kuva survival for an hr and not getting squat its irritating ive even spent my hard earned cash on the game so this kinda messes me up ...makes me feel like ive had it a all wrong since the beginning maybe this aint the game for me... If anyone has experienced this please tell me if you fixed this issue . Thank you 

Ironically a Very Dissapointed Warframe Player

Give them time... You can't expect that they respond as fast today as when they had half the players. Give them time.

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is where evidence helps. If you haven’t got any, and DE has no logs of it what do you expect?

You seem to have completely skipped over why you are not getting rewards. Do you get any messages to suggest why?

• My suggestions are: get faster internet and stop going AFK. These could be useless, but you don’t give enough information.

Oh my apolgies no i wasnt afk and no message , i would come out the mission with no rewards on my last mission results or inventory , i was trying to cut it short but check this , the eidlon incident im in there with my squad ( oh i record it on my cmxbox but i submited a ticket a while back had no response) and we cap the first one and i say hey it didnt tell me anything when i picked up the rewards from its body low and behold i got no arcane or shards no bigge yet it happned again on a tri cap then happned with profit taker now and in between then at random times with like the kuva (has happned 2 times one at 40 min and one at an 1hr) and other random rewards  but i always thought since they send that message from the void when you dont get your rewards that was what was going to happend it never did though so im here now trying to figure out if im alone in this and is there anything i can do on my end to mitigate this 

Ps my apolgies for the long reply kinda hot 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)kcuFtI RAW26 said:

or shards no bigge yet it happned again on a tri cap

Were you able to actually complete a tri-cap? This requires that you can pick up the drops from the previous one. I would suggest that you actually check your inventory after the next time it happens. When you just quit from PoE you lose the mission summary but keep almost everything you had. So, you won’t see that you got stuff, but you still do. An Eidolon is probably the best way to check this - only takes five minutes and has a small number or unique drops (the statue, Arcanes). This makes it easy for you to screenshot them before running and after to compare.

• This may or may not happen in other missions, I have so much of just about everything I don’t even bother checking anymore. I certainly have had strange mission summaries previously (lack of stuff, or weird extra things).

I do suggest you consider your internet too. Are you playing with wireless or Ethernet? Using Ethernet can (should) get you a faster connection speed. Failure to communicate with the host is an excellent way to mess stuff up. If possible, run a Speedtest and make sure your internet is a sensible speed.**yes, I understand you might not be able to make it faster.

Would like to see a video of you doing anything and not getting rewards just so we can better see whats going on.  Just from your description it sounds like your looking for results mid mission.   Arcanes arent revealed until the very end.. they are unknown items until then...  

Last mission result disappears if you move around like from dojo to ship or relay to ship.   There are circumstances I think where like the mission fails and you just dont get one when your back at your ship.   Do you run your missions from your clan dojo or relay??  Not sure if going from cetus back to your ship or fortuna back to your ship wipes your last mission result... I would assume so...  

Only thing I have experienced close to this bug is not being able to choose relic reward at end of fissure,  the rewards get stuck in loading and im unable to choose anyone elses.  But im on ps4.  

I need to see how you group up with others,  during the mission,  after the mission when you are kicked back to wherever.    Do you get the mission result screen at the end of the mission??  Your talking about not being able to look at it when your back at your ship?? 

Another thing it sounds like if you cant pick up stuff is extreme lag or something? 

Oh and ill be recording with an outside source soon so ill mske sure if it happens again ill have it on file these happned in random intervals i thought warframe kept track of everything we do i now know that not to be the case witch us understandable, you seem higly misinterpreted in my actions on the way ive explained them. I apolgize since this is my fault , i forget i must be more punctual more essay on the net im used to text , anyways like i said in the previous reply it seems it was lagging most likely because of me going into missions from the relays yet i do remember 1 incident with edilons i wasnt at a relay and the rewards bugged i sent a ticket for that incident awhile back , i was looking for reasons stuff could go wrong you answered it thank you. GG