Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crushing Ruin Mod

duckrow

Question

Im thinking of getting Fragor Prime as I already use the normal Fragor, which I like and decided to search up builds for Fragor / Fragor Prime.

In one video, a tenno was using Crushing Ruin, a stance, but and they apparently drop from seekers which I have no idea spawn where.

Any help is appreciated!

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ...BlackSoul... said:

Not wanting to crush your run, but you should be aware that drop percentage of that mod is 0.02%
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Crushing_Ruin

Yeah.... 

The funny thing out about this game is every player is going get a rare stance for one of these weapons.... its just never the stance they want... 

In my case it was Tranquil Cleave for my main account and Sovereign Outcast for my other account.... infact I actually got 4 Sovereign Outcasts.... it dropprd alot for me and only for me.... (Fingers Crossed for Ohma Prime)

Other players will get High Noon and others might get Brutal Tide....im almost certain every one gets atleast one....

Farming it on the other hand is a total nightmare.... NOT RECOMMENDED.....

Rather sell some Blind Rages and Narrow Mindeds then buy it.... thats how I got Tempo Royal

20 minutes ago, duckrow said:

guess i’ll die

thanks for telling me except .02%..

oof.

Don't be hard on yourself. The crushing Ruin Stance is extremely Finicky and difficult to use properly....

You might enjoy the the Uncommon Hamner Stance alil more.