Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove time limit on Profit-Taker

Otomo

10 minutes ago, Otomo said:

Absolutely ridiculous to have a time limit on an enemy where random chance decides if you'll be allowed to damage it or not.

Are you aware that you can change what it is vulnerable too? Just shoot it with void damage. You could also just get a group with all the elements.

• It is soloable in under 10 minutes with the proper gear. I am not sure how much of an issue the timer is for most people.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Are you aware that you can change what it is vulnerable too? Just shoot it with void damage. You could also just get a group with all the elements.

• It is soloable in under 10 minutes with the proper gear. I am not sure how much of an issue the timer is for most people.

I was not aware of that.

Or, hear me out... Get better equipped and inform yourself better on how the fight works.

So, the spider is moving from location A to B because the invulnerability shield is down, and it wants to get kt back. So the time limit is very well justified lore-wise.

As for gear I take my Inaros (alternatively Chroma but I can't be bothered to check his Vex every 30sec), and status weapons for several types of elements. A gunblade is also advised since it acts like a 3rd gun.

As for mechanics if you shoot the spider with your operator it'll change elements every now and then. And for Archgun I recommend either Imperator Vandal or Larkspur, both top choices for PT.

I am not aware of other tips since I don't fight it anymore, but some people may know better than me.

While prepared this fight is pretty quick. Best luck either way!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93