Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods , Learn Player To Recruit In Chanel Recruit Plz

Dr_Shadox

Hello , i'm on the French area (server)  , and people don't stop recruiting in Region channel , and it's very boring to learn people Recruit chanel is for Recruit and Region is for other thing (like speak about the game of help new player).

At the begining , i add players in ignore list , but with time , almost 50% of players are ignored , so i've removed them to the black list and try to learn them recruit in the Recruit chanel , but

Sometime when i said "people recruit in recruit chanel please" some people insult me , we believe dream !

i've some answer like "don't care we haven't mods" or some things like this...

some other said me "nobody are in recruit chanel" , but if everyone continue to recruit in region  , it's normal if nobody are in recruit , it's logical but many havent a brain.

some other havent anderstand when we connect in game , we must clic a tchat for connect into , so some are in Region since 20minute , clic "recruit" and dont see anything (cuz they only log in recruit at this moment) and they think the recruiting chanel is empty , so they recruit in region again.

Pity DE , recruiting moderators for a clean and readable tchat , it become urgent !

Edit : i've wrote "recruit" 15 time in this topic looks too much ? , not realy , i've wrote it maybe 1500 time in game , looks useless when we read our chat...

Edited by Xodahs

Hellow , i've talked with you in french chanel , i also told you its was useless to tell anyone what to do...They will just in best case ignore you , or 

"berserk" you , No one like to be told what to do even if they know they are doing wrong ...Also we dont have French mod

Best idea : Invert Recruiting and Regional chat maybe that the way to do

Hellow , i've talked with you in french chanel , i also told you its was useless to tell anyone what to do...They will just in best case ignore you , or 

"berserk" you , No one like to be told what to do even if they know they are doing wrong ...Also we dont have French mod

Best idea : Invert Recruiting and Regional chat maybe that the way to do

I know , it's why i ask for a French mods (or mods from anywhere who speak french) , because people don't listen us :/

OP says he's on a French server (so prolly not a native speaker) and proceeds to get lambasted by the community. Unreal. Real nice bunch of guys ITT.

On topic: there probably isn't too much you can do OP. politely remind people and such but I'd place a wager that chat is one of the systems that will be dealt with in the progressive UI overhaul so maybe be patient for that....

I don't know how it is on french based servers ? But on the english one's it's honestly not all that bad we get a occasional person trying to recruit in

region but normally its a 1 time thing from said person. Your best bet is just not to say anything.  If you do say anything be a smartass about it.

Yeah it sounds dumb but I type all the time "<===== Recruiting is that way" surprisingly the people actually go to recruiting =)

Anyways If ya'll have no french mods I'm all for  DE getting a couple or atleast a bilingual mod who can switch inbetween the servers.