Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some things i would like to be added...

hellodownthere

There are 4 things that i would suggest be additions to the game they are...

1. Adding a "Contribute all' button in dojo rooms.

After i started doing dojo builds (I'm not good at all but ill get better i hope) i realized how tedious building everything is, not in the placement but in the contribution to get it all to start building. This will make it less tedious when placing things and doing one decoration at a time. The option can be placed in the room console where the polychrome and room message are and can function like any contribution build where you can select how much you want to put into it.

2Adding a nightmare missions list to the navigation.

This is more of me being lazy but eh, why not. having it will eliminate needing to click on each planet and instead will be listed for each mission. While it isn't necessary i think would be nice to have anyway.

3.  Adjustable loadout positions.

Make it so you can adjust the position of your loadouts while in the arsenal, again small thing not much to add.

4. Having more Nightwave rewards.

This is for the people that do all of them, when you do all of NW you only need to get 300k standing if you want to get to rank 30, but all of the missions from NW gives you 435K standing. That leaves you with 135k standing left over. So i suggest a tier higher that offer no cosmetic rewards but rewards nonetheless, EG. Kuva, Endo, NW creds, riven mod packs. The tier ranks can be of 15k standing per rank instead of 10 since 15k fits nicely into 135k 9 times.

So that's it, what did you think ? please give me your opinions on what i have suggested here.

30 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

2Adding a nightmare missions list to the navigation.

This is more of me being lazy but eh, why not. having it will eliminate needing to click on each planet and instead will be listed for each mission. While it isn't necessary i think would be nice to have anyway.

Yeah... Since the Alerts were removed, the Alerts tab barely makes sense (Arbitrations, the 2 weeklies, and Baro). We could fit Nightmares or Kuva missions there. Weeklies (Maroo and Clem) can easily be moved to the Quests tab.

Or even putting Nightwave in this Alert tab. I'm fed up of forgetting about the Drones status as they couldn't find a better place on the Navigation console other than an already-taken one

Edited by Chewarette