Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration insta-killed issues (+excavator self-place)

HunterDigi

In a 4-player recruiting-channel-made squad in excavation arbitration, it started with 2 of us getting instantly killed by I dunno what, at around the same time, and the excavator.

Even though there were barely any enemies and khora's stranglehold and frost's bubble were up keeping them in check... one denial bursa was not, and it was slamming the ground when I died mid air.

Then I got to really low hp instantly from seemingly nothing about 2 times.

After that we noticed that excavators were being deployed when nobody was near them.

And then the host also got insta killed by nothing, after which we extracted early 😕

Here's my log, hopefully the other players will also report this issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p41md7ta57j0gea/EE - arbitration insta killed.log?dl=0

The other player that was with me when we died at the same time was Red182, I parsed the log with https://semlar.com/deathlog and it says:

19:14:54 - <HunterDigi> took 1,197 damage at 3,252 health from a ELITE CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon
19:15:13 - <Red182> took 188 damage at 593 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle

Which is probably not it, but I can't see any other place where we both got damaged...

Then I only see one instance where the host got damage:

19:35:47 - <Lysergic69> took 526 damage at 2,084 health from a ELITE CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon

And he says he was inside the frost bubble when he died.

Edited by HunterDigi

I was in a group of randoms doing Infested defense, and the operative was suddenly dead a few waves into round 2.  Got this message from the deathlog:

21:43:14 - <Arbiters of Hexis Operative> took 15,235 damage at 6,835 health from a CHARGER using a CrpShotgun

Since when does a Charger dish out 15K damage at a time?  And what the hell is a "CrpShotgun"?  Exergis?  This is ridiculous.:thumbdown: