Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conductor Gold Pigment

Eshima

Question

4 answers to this question

I have had this issue with the purple Fortuna pigment. Most of my clanmates did as well. I think Fortuna pigment drops are bugged. I had the right pigment set up in my dojo, restarted the game, all the usual stuff and the pigment just would not drop. *this reminds me I have to put in a support ticket about this, LOL*

Nekro/hydro/khora/ivara + smeeta + res drop/res boost.

I think what I did for those is just find a nice spot in OV to fight and then pick a fight and let them set up ONE alarm.  Let it escalate to max alert but make sure you only have one alarm banner up.  Then start killing everything.   Embattlors are pretty common.   So it should be pretty easy... those are the ones who toss the bounce grenades at you and have all the extra armor.

Now if you wanna talk about hard....get the raptor pigment from OV.   Cyan 110110101 or whatever.   Raptors dont show up often and they dont get desacrated because raptors explode and do not leave corpses  

What enemy is purple paint from??  I already had it so it must be easy... 

OV had some pain in the butt pigments lol.   The flying laser guys... the melee guys....  the raptors...