Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Point Of Void Vaults/treasure Rooms If The Mod Drops Are Pure Crap?

SkacikPLz

Even though update 10 added bunch of new mods and some of them can be only obtained in void.

But how?

Storage containers both in treasure rooms and others all around the void drop utterly crappy common mods now, which sort of defeats the point of it being a trasury.

Mobs have utterly watered down mod drop tables, seriously, adding Mag Prime is a sad excuse to further water down the drop table with Mags skill mods.

On top of that some mods have insanely low drop rate, which combined with above factor puts player against either insane grind fest or just hours of transmuting, because he might aswell save himself the bother.

Both are equally worthless now since they're driven by crappy RNG.

/rant

The point of Secret Treasure Rooms is to give the player minor intelligent satisfaction when they accomplish a feat little newcomers but all veterans of the void would succeed in.

How I know this?

Even if you do dislike the drops, the majority of people will still do it.

Edited by EganMC

I've been skipping time run rooms and secret treasure rooms in the Voids because more often than not, I will get common and uncommon mods that I'd normally get outside the void. That was typical before the new mods. I will admit, that the few times I DID decided to run through them though, I got some Rare drops, but they were the usual Focus, or Streamline, and I really don't need those either.

It does however confuse me, as to why just the enemies in the void are the only thing that drop new mods added in the last update. And that honestly, is the biggest reason I only skip the timed and secret rooms. For new players though, its somewhat relevant, though most of the time, the crate mods are already shared through the rest of the games enemy drops.

When I first heard about vaults and secret rooms, I would scour the entire level to make sure I didn't miss one.

Then I started ignoring the lesser rooms and only went for vaults.

For the last couple months or so, I've given neither a kick nor a giggle if I missed a vault. I can't be bothered to go out of my way to go looking for one.