Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Finding "treasure" In Derelict Treasure Rooms?

FierceRadiance

Question

Many of the Derelict tile sets are analogs to the Void mission rooms, and so some of the Void hidden rooms are also in the Derelict missions.

But so far, none -not one- Derelict mission 'treasure room' I've visited (which, to be fair, numbers around only a dozen so far) has yielded a mod.  My clan mates and I have pretty much come to the conclusion that Derelict missions are useful for Golem Nav Coords and nothing else.  But that's an awful lot of work on DE's part for essentially "throwaway" missions, so I hope DE finds a way to make them more useful going forward.

Back on topic, I'm just curious if my experience is typical, or if other Tenno are finding more success than we are.

7 answers to this question

Hey, I'm not dinging DE.  Excrement occurs everywhere.  I've gotten some decent mods in the Void lately.  I have faith that they will eventually get things sorted out, even if it isn't what their most vocal critics want.  I still believe they're good people who want to do right by their fans and customers.

I'm just curious if my experience is common or not.

I don't know if I picked them up in treasure rooms or not, but I tend to go off the beaten path to find them, and I've recently acquired some rare mods that are in the latest batch.

Auto parry, reflection, and some others I forget the name of. I never really look at them when I pick them up, just when I am fusing mods together I make sure I don't use something important for my play style. I already have a split chamber, but ever since wanting one for my sentenal also, I haven't seen it drop.

If you want those rare mods, I would suggest going out of your way to find treasure rooms. Treasure rooms on the way to the objective most of the time don't contain anything too great.

Mod drops are borked big time both in Derelict and Void tilesets.

Void drops masses of common crap (REALLY common), whilst derelict drops nothing.

Way to go DE.

I agree. Just did void and looted several treasure rooms. Out of all the mods I got (around 50) from the missions only one was a rare.

The rest were void specific common/uncommon mods.

It would make sense that adding stuff into the drop pool decreases the chance of everything. Maybe DE forgot about that...

It'll probably be addressed next hotfix.

Don't go getting your knickers in a twist.

LOL  No worries.

It would make sense that adding stuff into the drop pool decreases the chance of everything. Maybe DE forgot about that..

I can't IMAGINE DE forgetting tha--......oh.....yeah...........okay, that's possible.

;-D