Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate mods - which are handy/best ones to grab?

Tenno76856

Question

Have ranked up Steel Meridian/Red Veil/Cephalon Suda (well ok balancing latter 2)

Using excal right now(probably wukong, hydroid, baruuk later in no particular order)

Which are the most useful mods to grab?

Are there popular ones to grab to trade to other people later on?

I actually quite enjoy syndicate missions especially grabbing syndicate medallions/marks/datum (found a few ayatan statues i wouldnt have found if i didnt as well).

3 answers to this question

There are quite a few, it's kinda a personal preference thing, 

But for the frames you mentioned, 

Excalibur: chromatic blade, 

Wukong: primal fury, 

Hydroid : pilfering tentacles, corroding Barrage, curative undertow are all good and change your playstyle slightly.

Baruuk: doesn't have any yet. 

Are the essential ones. 

You dont have to buy any and "save them for later".  When you need them, get them....   remember the only things you can not trade between syns is sculptures and syndana's.   Everything else CAN BE, even captura scenes. 

You really only need to max rank in 2 syns...  Maxing out the standing of 2 syndicates is about the fastest you can go no matter how you slice it.   Get to about 100k in one and then switch to their ally and start working on them and when you are done they will both be max.  If a new set of relics will drop soon (especially if they are going to be in void) max out a 3rd syndicate standing.   Then you can buy about 18 dragon packs right at the start and get a jump start on popping relics.   4+ is a waste unless your going after sculpture/capes.  

I decided to be dumb and max them all(not at same time).  I want the little sculptures for my Ship and my Dojo lol.  Hmmm...that means I only need to hit rank 4....crap should i stop there or max them out for bragging rights.....  hmmmmm