Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave "different" Prefix is irritating.

Oreades

Can we please drop the "different" prefix on these Nighwave challenges and let people run the bounties/catch the floofs that they want.

If someone sees that they have a Nightwave quest for a bounty set that has a particular reward that they are after, just let them grind it out for Nightwave credit while they hope for the drop to actually drop. 

16 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

The reason this is there is because people just ran the second bounty in profit taker heist which is a very short bounty.

They can still fix this by making it "complete X bounty stages". This way, you can do speedruns or T5 Bounties for Relics with not much difference. I agree that the different bounties thing is tedious as you will end up needing to do unrewarding Bounties to finish the challenge instead of consistent and good ones.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

They can still fix this by making it "complete X bounty stages". This way, you can do speedruns or T5 Bounties for Relics with not much difference. I agree that the different bounties thing is tedious as you will end up needing to do unrewarding Bounties to finish the challenge instead of consistent and good ones.

Yeah that would definitely work. 

The first time around with the Cetus bounties I actually really enjoyed shooting for an Eidolon Lens and each time I didn't get one knowing that I was at least getting Nightwave credit took the edge off not getting it. I can only imagine people still grinding the frame components are likely in the same boat where they just want to do X bounty but Nope~

That said I wasn't bothered in the least knowing someone somewhere else was probably phoning it in on T1 bounties, just like OK whatever. 

Edited by Oreades