Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

(PSN)Okamikai30

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda bull that there's a daily syndicate limit? 

Like because of there being a limit for syndicates, I'm no where close to being Best Mate for Solaris United. 

Now I get there's a limit in order to prevent people from going out, getting gems and fish and whatever and just spamming through the ranks, but why is the max standing like 5-6k? You wouldn't be able to even do all the bounties and get standing. 

It completly ruins the fun in doing bounties, I'm like 6k away from the next rank and I just have no desire whatsoever to get to the next rank because why bother? I get to the next rank maybe tomorrow then what? I can't do anything else, I literally just have to sit around and do nothing for Fortuna. 

It just seems like a really bad decision to have the required standing be so high yet have the max daily limit be so low. 

And a daily limit seems to only be a thing for Fortuna and Cetus, every other syndicate doesn't seem to have a max daily limit

Idk, there being a limit just kinda ruins that aspect of the game for me, it's already tiresome to farm so much, but to be limited so extremely just ruins it completely. 

And I want to do Emissary missions and do the profit-taker mission (or at least have the option to do it) but why bother when I won't get anywhere close to anything with it? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

but why is the max standing like 5-6k? You wouldn't be able to even do all the bounties and get standing. 

It's tied to your MR. Raise it and you'll get more Standing.

It's (MR+1 *1000). I am MR27 and my daily limit is 28,000

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

And a daily limit seems to only be a thing for Fortuna and Cetus, every other syndicate doesn't seem to have a max daily limit

eh? where did this come from? Every Syndicate has the same exact limit. It's just not shared by everything.

6 founding Syndicates (Veil, Meridian etc) share your standing, then Cetus, Quills, Fortuna, LD, Vent Kids and Simaris have all their own

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

Idk, there being a limit just kinda ruins that aspect of the game for me

Actually it's pretty simple: Without a daily limit I would grind a good mission and sell Syndicate stuff until everything is worth only 1p

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

And I want to do Emissary missions and do the profit-taker mission (or at least have the option to do it) but why bother when I won't get anywhere close to anything with it? 

Eventually you'll end up at this point. Why the hurry? You can recover it in 3 weeks or so and do it then. Also why bother? You only need 58% of all the Emissary Points for Rank 30

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

It being tied to MR makes it like 100x better

As for no other syndicate having a max limit: I'm alined with New Loka and The Perrin Sequence and I gained standing limitlessly,the only thing holding me back is the rank up requirements

I hurry because 1. Grinding is something that isn't fun for me to do, I can't just sit around and do one thing constantly, that's why getting Wisp was hell for me, while I haven't gotten the Kavat upgrade sequence, etc. And I want it quickly because I have (what I call) OCD, the fact that there's a tiny little bit of the game that i can do (I don't have to pay, I don't have to do anything special player wise) really bothers me. 

As for the Emissary bit, a lot of the Emissary missions are really boring to me, doing the Bounties is a really quick, simply one, but if I'm not earning standing for it, it's useless. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

Grinding is something that isn't fun for me to do

Maybe...just maybe...this game isn't for you then. Because this game is 90% grind

As for no other syndicate having a max limit: I'm alined with New Loka and The Perrin Sequence and I gained standing limitlessly,the only thing holding me back is the rank up requirements

Proof please. There is a console to the left of Navigation with a number (28.000 in my case) and when this drops to 0 I cannot get any more Standing (except I do the daily Syndicate Alerts or trade in Medallions)

And I want it quickly because I have OCD,

Another reason to stop playing this game. Eventually you may become more ill. This game has waiting times on every end. Crafting, MR tests, Kuva missions, timed Alerts (arbs, syndicate, Invasions), Sorties

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

This game isn't 90% grind, it's more 60% grind, I've gotten really far without severe grinding. 

And it's quite rude to tell someone the game isn't for them when you have no idea how long theyve been playing or how far they are. 

As for proof, I haven't ranked up in ages (again, I'm blocked via the rank up requirements, I can get them it's just like "meh, I'll do it later") so I have no proof, it could very well be that I just didn't pay attention, but I could get 99k standing with New Loka really quickly without being limited (it's 100% plausible that I got standing because I have their symbol on my Warframe and as a result I don't notice a limit) 

And again: it's quite rude to say a game may not be for someone if you have literally one itty bitty bit of information. I hate grinding, and i want one thing quick due to "OCD" that is literally about 20% of the entire game as a whole. 

Edited by (PS4)Okamikai30
  • Like 1