Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Tweaks

WoodedSkate89

18 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Build her properly and you won't ask for a rework for her.  At all.  Fact is there are numerous frames that actually NEED reworks like vauban and ember why should they waste time messing with a frame that they released this year.  

This guy just doesn't read a single thing on this thread except for the topic sentence, then posts a comment as aggressive as this

12 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

This guy just doesn't read a single thing on this thread except for the topic sentence, then posts a comment as aggressive as this

No, I just understand how hildryn works in the context of her abilities right now and how to mod her.  She is currently above average powerlevel wise as far as frames go, the only faction she can't handle is infested and there are almost always frames that suck against faction X for reason Y.  If you're hellbent on hildryn being usable against infested, don't be.  Betting nothing will be done about that and that's okay because there's a ton of other frames available to use against infested.  

You can USE anything in your arsenal.  That isn't a great revelation to anybody.  Only restrictions in that regard are needing a rank 30 warframe for arbitration, sortie, or ESO.  If you're looking for the optimal loadout for every mission yeah you aren't using vauban or ember or even hildryn necessarily, but no one is going into every mission in this game with an optimal loadout for said mission.  Because even if you have the perfect loadout for a mission, odds are your teammates don't because they'll have the wrong aura mod, some weapon that could be better, etc. etc. all because this game is based on math/there will almost always be a way to improve your DPS, CC, team synergy, etc. etc.

There is no need for a rework for her.  Rework frames that need it, not frames that aren't even half a year old that perform quite well on the star chart.  

18 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

No, I just understand how hildryn works in the context of her abilities right now and how to mod her.  She is currently above average powerlevel wise as far as frames go, the only faction she can't handle is infested and there are almost always frames that suck against faction X for reason Y.  If you're hellbent on hildryn being usable against infested, don't be.  Betting nothing will be done about that and that's okay because there's a ton of other frames available to use against infested.  

You can USE anything in your arsenal.  That isn't a great revelation to anybody.  Only restrictions in that regard are needing a rank 30 warframe for arbitration, sortie, or ESO.  If you're looking for the optimal loadout for every mission yeah you aren't using vauban or ember or even hildryn necessarily, but no one is going into every mission in this game with an optimal loadout for said mission.  Because even if you have the perfect loadout for a mission, odds are your teammates don't because they'll have the wrong aura mod, some weapon that could be better, etc. etc. all because this game is based on math/there will almost always be a way to improve your DPS, CC, team synergy, etc. etc.

There is no need for a rework for her.  Rework frames that need it, not frames that aren't even half a year old that perform quite well on the star chart.  

Again hasn't read the thread. Look through it all. The amount of assumptions in your first statement are insane. Please read the thread. Then respond

18 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Again hasn't read the thread. Look through it all. The amount of assumptions in your first statement are insane. Please read the thread. Then respond

You're asking for buffs on a frame that doesn't need it.  /thread.  I don't have to read beyond the first page for that information because it's obvious that you aren't asking for a hildryn nerf.  They should give attention/man hours to frames that could actually use a real power boost.  

58 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

You're asking for buffs on a frame that doesn't need it.  /thread.  I don't have to read beyond the first page for that information because it's obvious that you aren't asking for a hildryn nerf.  They should give attention/man hours to frames that could actually use a real power boost.  

you refuse to read the thread where some developments are made. So imma stop responding till you do

3 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

you refuse to read the thread where some developments are made. So imma stop responding till you do

Meanwhile, I read the thread, yeah, you're asking for buffs to make her kit more fluid/herself more powerful when she doesn't need a buff because she works as is in the current iteration of warframe just fine, you're just nitpicking things you don't like and thinking hey, let's make her even better when she is already a powerful frame.  DE should not give attention to things like that over real valid content that they are producing in empyrean and such, things the playerbase care far more about then getting a few tweaks on an already powerful frame.  It's a waste of time and money.  

Not seeing a frame in public is a horrible metric for knowing how often said frame is played at this point there are so many warframes to choose from you're far more likely to not see a frame then to see it unless it's a meta frame like saryn in ESO for example.  It's also further skewed away from certain frames because they are difficult to obtain in comparison to others and if a new frame just came out you're hella likely to see it in hydron and such because people are leveling the frame.  

1 hour ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Meanwhile, I read the thread, yeah, you're asking for buffs to make her kit more fluid/herself more powerful when she doesn't need a buff because she works as is in the current iteration of warframe just fine, you're just nitpicking things you don't like and thinking hey, let's make her even better when she is already a powerful frame.  DE should not give attention to things like that over real valid content that they are producing in empyrean and such, things the playerbase care far more about then getting a few tweaks on an already powerful frame.  It's a waste of time and money.  

Not seeing a frame in public is a horrible metric for knowing how often said frame is played at this point there are so many warframes to choose from you're far more likely to not see a frame then to see it unless it's a meta frame like saryn in ESO for example.  It's also further skewed away from certain frames because they are difficult to obtain in comparison to others and if a new frame just came out you're hella likely to see it in hydron and such because people are leveling the frame.  

I wouldn't go as far as nitpicking, it's not a priority. They're just little tweaks that I'd like them to sort out as long as possible.

I never made the "in public" point. I rarely play public missions