Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifiers VS buffs

Scar.brother.help.me

I think most people will agree with me that the most annoying part of these bubbles is that you need to recast buffs after touching it. This is just beyond annoying, this is not a challenge but just a frustration. 
 My suggestion: when inside bubble - buffs are "paused" but stay and their effects return as soon as you leave the bubble. You can increase the bubble range in return, make it harder to destroy or buff the unit itself (armor, lots of hp or damage, whatever) in return.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
delete this double topic plz

I think most people will agree with me that the most annoying part of these bubbles is that you need to recast buffs after touching it. This is just beyond annoying, this is not a challenge but just a frustration. 
 My suggestion: when inside bubble - buffs are "paused" but stay and their effects return as soon as you leave the bubble. You can increase the bubble range in return, make it harder to destroy or buff the unit itself (armor, lots of hp or damage, whatever) in return.

The most annoying part of nullies for me is when I play oberon and teammates keep running into them  and I have to make sure they get their reneval and armor again. Apart from bs like rooms full of them in higher missions or them spawning directly on top of you in certain mission types, I really don't have a problem with them, I even quite like them to be honest way more than other overkill-prevention-measures like Ancients, Combas and Leaching Eximusses.

They are extremely visable, they force you to have a varied loadout and they keep you on your toes.

55 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

This is just beyond annoying, this is not a challenge but just a frustration. 

I agree for damage buffs, defensive buffs like Ironskin, etc. should still be lost in my opinion, makes people pay attention.

yes, it's annoying - and that's just what nullies are suppose to be: annoying pricks who mess with your flow. tbh though, they don't do this job very good anymore (at least to me) - best thing they manage is low me down a bit and maybe force me to change my weapon and/or route.

what really IS annoying instead and very similar to nullifiers is what happens when you get the damn game mechanic of "safety teleportation" on your behind... and that nor only when falling into those bottomless pits where it does make sense, but also when jumping, gliding or even just running to places the game does not expect/want you to be... not only might you easily end up being teleported into a throng of angry enemies (safety, my arѕe), you also get every ability canceled too, like a nullifier would done to you (or worse, if you take wukong for example who wouldn't get his twin removed after entering a bubble...). this is a game mechanic that needs rethinking and reworking - as well as some of the old title-set from the days before bullet jumping, long-distance gliding and wall-hugging need to be reworked (which luckily is happening, though slow e.g. jupiter).

3 hours ago, Vethalon said:

I agree for damage buffs, defensive buffs like Ironskin, etc. should still be lost in my opinion, makes people pay attention.

I'd be down with that change. It's the defensive buffs that can actually use a nullifier field as a strategic benefit in some cases.