Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion Of Using Reactors - Who Should I Potato?

Zeus154

Question

From the livestream and from an alert the day before, I have 2 Reactor potatoes. Now here comes a difficult decision on which warframes I should use it on. Right now, I'm trying to get my frames to thirty (30), and see which I like out of the most. My question is, which of these frames should I potato? Frost Prime, Nyx, Nova, Nekros, or Loki?

Discuss.

15 answers to this question

I used one on my sentinel as I realised it has been with be throughout all the frames I've tried. Especially now since you can change to any sentinel weapon. The sentinels seem to change a lot less compared to the frames the get powers changed and all sorts.

Good old reliable Shade xD

Edited by Scoosh

Think this through.

First of all - which warframe is the most fun for you to play.

Second thing - which one needs potato to be good.

Many people advise you to potato Frost Prime, but he probably doesn't need reactor as much as other frames.

With matching aura, he'll have 44 mod points. And he's got one additional polarity slot.

You'll be probably using mostly/only his Snowglobe (and maybe Avalanche) so all you need is longer duration and better power efficiency/bigger energy pool.

That being said, Frost Prime is very effective at his job (snowglobe the pod etc) even without being supercharged.

It could be similar for Nyx, since most of her work is using Chaos or sometimes Absorb.

Nova, Nekros, Loki - I have no idea.

Play with them all, decide which you like the most, which one is the most fun. And then supercharge it.