Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bug/confusion. Use Same Mod Many Times?

Httputub

I restarted playing after update 10 came out, and I've noticed something about modifications. Previously, I was only able to put a mod on only one weapons/frame etc. But I noticed I was able to put Thunderbolt on both Paris AND Dread, and when i checked my mod list, I have only one Thunderbolt mod. Same with every other mod. Either Im just completely dumb and never noticed this before or this is a bug/new feature which i didn't find in the patch notes. I would appreciate if someone took the time and explained this, I already spent some time looking for the news about this and nobody bothered to answer in the ingame chat. Thank you in advance.

+ Also changes in modloadouts are not saving so there is atleast one bug..

Edited by Httputub

its a new thing that came with U10.

you can use the same mod across multiple Weapons and Frames.  I think it was mentioned in the Note to Update 10.

BUT!  you can not use the same Mod on a Weapon And Sentinel at the same time.

so if your Viper has Hornet strike.  that same Hornet Strike can not be placed on your Sentential Burst Laser weapon,  you would have to use a different Hornet strike mod.

WOW I am bad at explanations.

but yeah it was Included in U10 and not a bug.

so if your Viper has Hornet strike.  that same Hornet Strike can not be placed on your Sentential Burst Laser weapon,  you would have to use a different Hornet strike mod.

Currently you actually can share pistol mods between your weapons and Sentinel weapons. I imagine they'll fix this eventually so don't go fusing duplicate pistol mods.