Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50% Off On Warframe Packs On Steam

ExorcistEX

$19.99 down from 40 (expensive...)

Which makes the platinum exchange rate better than it is normally. 1,500 plat for $50 (as well as 100,000 credits, boosters, 20 mod cards...) versus $50 for 1,000 platinum, or $20 for 500 platinum (+10 mod cards, boosters and 100,000Cr) versus $20 for 340 plat (2x $10 (170p)).

So if you've been looking to buy Platinum, this is a good opportunity.

Technically, the Starter pack has the best "value".

Edited by dukarriope

If I would buy the Starter Pack do I need to have Warframe on my Steam Account ?

Because right now I play without Steam, someone know's maybe ?

I have it installed in steam and just on my hard drive and have run it from both places with no issue. I was trying to see if steam was causing some lag so I had it off while running from the hard drive. The game didn't seem to notice at all.

I have the starter pack in my Steam account (Got it from the summer sale, thats the reason why I start playing warframe) I will have a look to see did they have a serial code with it or not. If they have a serial code than I think you can redeem it to the warframe main page. Maybe in a few hours time as I am not with the pc yet.

4yvwY.png

and

4yw0C.png

Vs.

4yw2p.jpg

The Warframe packages on Steam are usually overpriced by a large margin -- Except for the Russian store. Damn Ruskies! -- and this 50% off actually makes it better than the deals on the /buyplatinum page if you want to buy platinum without becoming a founder and are sick of waiting for a 50%/75% off log-in reward.

Thoughts?

inb4 all 6 random mods are warframe abilities

I have the starter pack in my Steam account (Got it from the summer sale, thats the reason why I start playing warframe) I will have a look to see did they have a serial code with it or not. If they have a serial code than I think you can redeem it to the warframe main page. Maybe in a few hours time as I am not with the pc yet.

thanks for your effort.

I really like to help DE, I do. But every time I get a Rare MOD and it is a warframe ability, I wonder if they really intend us to get so pissed off at times. Steam pack bought, financial support to DE given, and 2 of my rare mods are frame skills. I dont hate on RNG as much as most but damn, remove the skills from drops at last, you get ALL FOUR as soon as you need them.

@ .fraGmepleaZz : I bought the steam pack, and as soon as I logged into WF it gave me the option to have that pack added to that particular account. No codes.

You cant apply the pack to your steam account again if youve already bought and applied that pack to your account.

There are however ways around that ....

Edited by b4dkarm4