Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hexenon drop is way too low

(PSN)Omega-Irl

Uh... I don't know if the opening poster is running on the PC...

... but if he/she is, I get around 100 from a non-endless mission, non-Exterminate... Considering that its supposed to be a rare resource, most likely to be on par with either Orokin Cells or Morphics, 64 from a 20m survival is actually reasonable...

... Also, using Excalibur. So, you're probably having bad luck with RNG...

Did you pick up drops constantly? or did you just pick up your drops once after 20min?

Because drops disappear after a while (there's probably a cap to the amount of drops that can be laying around).

Amalgans have a good chance of dropping Hexenon. Try hitting a Disruption node.

10 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Considering that its supposed to be a rare resource, most likely to be on par with either Orokin Cells or Morphics, 64 from a 20m survival is actually reasonable...

It's not a rare resource, and it's nowhere near as rare as Orokin Cells or Morphics.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Did you pick up drops constantly? or did you just pick up your drops once after 20min?

Because drops disappear after a while (there's probably a cap to the amount of drops that can be laying around).

Amalgans have a good chance of dropping Hexenon. Try hitting a Disruption node.

It's not a rare resource, and it's nowhere near as rare as Orokin Cells or Morphics.

I have tried disruption and after 3 rounds with a nekros i left with 15 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

5am examples taken out from the bottom of the barrel. Hexenon isn't Ferrite-rarity resource. Most likely something between the rarity of Rubedo and another one I can't remember he name.

@(PS4)Omega-Irl bottom line is, the resource may be rare enough to need some time to collect it, even through multiple mission runs. You won't get more than 100, give or take a few dozens, on an endless mission unless you do it like me and spend 2 hours or so on a mission node. If you're using Nekros and Hydroid to increase your chances at collecting it and it isn't working, its simply because not every Corpus unit on Jupiter drops it. I'm still figuring out which of them drops Hexenon myself, but I can say for sure that Amalgams can drop it. Also, you should -always- crack containers open and lockers. Those seem to be able to drop it as well.